Default search changed from Popular to Relevant???

Do you see this or is just me? Has anyone noticed a change in dls? It used to default to "Most Popular". My sales have actually been better than average for the past few days so I guess it's working so far for me.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I just now noticed it.

Things definitely have changed, but like everything else, there are pros and cons. I have been selling 2 year old ones that never sold before. Freaks me out frankly :)

Sales are very slow for me as well (sigh!)... and the popular search is horrible! It used to be that at least the first page was alright but now I don't even get to the end of it before it is all backwards! Buyers surely cannot see our best work that way and must move on quickly!...Care to tell us what is going on, Oh! SS moderator? ...

Sales are very slow for me as well (sigh!)... and the popular search is horrible! It used to be that at least the first page was alright but now I don't even get to the end of it before it is all backwards! Buyers surely cannot see our best work that way and must move on quickly!...Care to tell us what is going on, Oh! SS moderator? ...

My port was showing so much of my early dross from page two onwards, so yesterday I deleted about 150 images and it looks much better - quite liberating to be nudged into doing something that I have been putting off. Shame my sales have taken a complete nose dive today!

I think I will see what happens next before I go back in and delete some more.....