Jenn Huls

Pick your favorite image from the person above you

From Denis and Yulia -- really sweet.

stock-photo-two-pretty-smiling-happy-freckly-schoolgirls-4506208.jpg

thank You, they are our daughters some years ago...

I have many favorites in Kelly's port and this is one of them

stock-photo-textured-close-up-image-of-beautiful-milkweed-seeds-blowing-in-the-autumn-breeze-with-text-autumn-69947887.jpg

didn't know I need to put some explanations so...

one with the boy and lucky four leaf clover with the focus on clover was the first one noted but then this one was just the most "artistic" of all of them. One with female dancer is also great, but freedom feel in this one and the wind... oh... sorry for my bad english, don't know how to express that feelings. Just freedom and joy of wind by the sea was the reasons.

stock-photo-freedom-9104653.jpg

thank You, Jenn...

and from Rudy port, like this one with title "Two Chairs waiting to be occupied by you in your next vacation ":

stock-photo-two-chairs-waiting-to-be-occupied-by-you-in-your-next-vacation-72322372.jpg

Wow, Maxim... so many beautiful photos to choose from. You are very talented.You must get a lot of fog where you live. This one is very peaceful:

Thank you! Yeah, I get my fair share of fog every autumn and spring. The downside is that I'll have to wake up so damn early

Really nice semi-monochrome mood on this one:

stock-photo-a-sepia-toned-photograph-of-a-sunset-in-the-monument-valley-region-of-the-colorado-plateau-that-101355790.jpg