New application for android phones to check earnings

Hello Guys.

There is a new application for android phones, devices and tablets to check your earnings in shutterstock and 28 more agencies in your devices.... thats amazing.

You can check it here in mobile: www.apps.opera.com/pa/​microstock_report.html

Just go and search Microstock Report in the search and youll see this application. Its very amazing for us that are photographers. We can see all of our new earnings live on our mobile.

Thing is why would you pay a third party site to get info you can already get for free much less give the third party site all of your MS site passwords and usernames remember they already lied to you and you gave up all of your info to them!

Sounds like it could be a scam to gain access to your funds so i will let others see what happens and then make the call after awhile.

I sent them an email. They took it away right away. They told me that the developer have a free application on the android market but with less agencies and he made an update with 29 total. They told me that android market dont let developers out of USA charge for their application. It must be an USA developer so thats why this person went to Opera for the upload.

I check the android market and there is a free application there but with less agencies. Shutterstock is there, just that most of them are missing. But i think you can tried. See android market when you can.

I wrote them because i was very worry, but everything is fine now.

Hello.

Here are all the companies that have this application:

The agencies involved are:

Alamy

Bigstock

CafePress

Canstock

ClipDealer

Crestock

CutCaster

DepositPhotos

Dreamstime

3DStudio

Fotolia

GimmeStock

GraphicLeftOvers

Istockphoto

MostPhotos

PantherMedia

Photaki

PhotoKore

123RF

ScanStockPhoto

Shutterstock

StockFresh

SuperHug

Veer

Visco Images

YayMicro

Zazzle

Zoonar

Pixmac

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/15/2012 at 7:34 AM, Barry Blackburn said:

Nope not yet it says it is free then it wants to charge you so that kinda mcdvoice turns me away from it because it is luring you and your info in!

They lied by saying Free and now i am supposed to trust them? Not!

Very good explanation. Thanks for your article