• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sari ONeal

• Barry Blackburn

• KellyNelson

• Wendy Townrow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just feel like they ripped my whole identity away with this. Ten years ago in June in submitted my first pics to SS, and that started me on the stock trail. There's absolutely NO incentive to u

I'm fine here, thankyou for asking. Penneshaw (where I am) is safe and unaffected. But this is an incredibly grim situation. It sounds like just about half of the island is on fire. Annie, I only hear

Wendy, if you are Sari, who is Sari today :-)

Posted Images

I've really got to learn not to upload to 3 sites at once. Slows my connection waaaay down. But I'll be done before it gets to be that time where my ISP is bogged down with people tweetering or being on facepage playing farmville.

I hope I don't run into any problems when I upload here. And the bf came home early as there's nothing to do there. Which means he'll probably start netflix on the tv and there goes uploading quickly. :(

Wow get caught up in the real world and this thread gallops. Good morning all!

Kelly well dpme on getting such a nice complement from aycs. Bummer on the refunds. Well spotted on your man in the doghouse pic.

Anita I love inane ramblings even if I wasnt here to answer them lol. Your kids sound way too energetic lol. Need to get them into something to run off steam! I type at about 30 wpm ... the only problem is the accuracy so I have to keep going back and correcting and then my proof reading just sux lol!

I look at our weather radars on the computer, the tv ones are always in delay mode.

lol on "faking energy" I think all Mum's do that.

It sounds like your bf doesnt take what you do seriously. Surely he realises that it boosts the family income stream?

Mike I checked the wpm on a website testing page ages ago.

Rudy laundry is a pain, folding is a bigger pain, ironing is just plain horrendous and I do not like washing dishes at all ... (can you tell that I am not in the least bit domesticated lol)

Kelly; Kleenex in the pockets is a pain ... and dont you just love the fact that bits appear for several washes later and you can never find where from.

Susan I don't think I have had a dl from the UD+S in ages.

Barry I was pretending to be a domestic goddess and catching up with the pre Christmas cleaning ....

Mav .. if sales are dependent on snow that explains why I dont have many, it doesnt snow at all where I live :D

Bummer on missing payout Chris.

Bacon .... omnomnomnomnom .... might have to have some for breakfast ... you got me salivating.

Morning Wendy! They're outside playing in the snow to run off some steam. Man I hope that works as I'd like to get to bed like before midnight tonight. That would be nice for a change.

There FINALLY got 17 in the queue and had no upload problems well not here anyway. Everywhere else decided to be a pain today.

On to the next batch either tonight or starting tomorrow.

Morning Wendy! They're outside playing in the snow to run off some steam. Man I hope that works as I'd like to get to bed like before midnight tonight. That would be nice for a change.

There FINALLY got 17 in the queue and had no upload problems well not here anyway. Everywhere else decided to be a pain today.

On to the next batch either tonight or starting tomorrow.

Anita your kids sounds as though they are active in a good way, at least they aren't blobbing in front of tv games ... bed before midnight sounds good. I used to chuck my boys in their rooms with books to read and they were not allowed out under pain of having body bits removed lol. I was a single mum so down time was essential to me.

You are an uploading machine at the moment. Well done!

Well the bf took our son to the store and my girls decided it was too cold and have now plopped themselves in front of the tv. He's out getting what we're gonna need for Christmas dinner. My turkey starts to get thawed out tomorrow and he's picking up the rest of dinner including ham. At least we'll know we'll get a hot, edible meal unlike Thanksgiving.

Hmm Chris, if he just posts pics that's ok, but if he spams the forums that could be a pain.

Is it hard submitting vectors there?

Anita are you just having you guys for Christmas or does the extended family come to you?

My son is coming for breakfast on Christmas Day ... so we will have pancakes, bacon and maple syrup ... maybe some ice cream to go with that (if hubby does not eat it all before the day lol)!

I don't believe they have forums over there then again it may be something that they're going to implement dunno.

This year it's just gonna be us. His parents are going to Utah and his brother and friend can't make it. Which is fine...more turkey and stuffing for me :) as well as no drama!

They do look at them, I had my first rejection today for a recognisable building.

Would be legally useable under english law as it was shot from a public road but I have better things to do than writing to them about it.

I just got all of my condo fire photos rejected because of a lack of a property release (even though it isn't entirely recognizable) but they accepted one (so far) of my favella shots with many recognizable bioldings.

Oh well. I'm really happy with the acceptance rate so far. Lets see how the sales go.

Edit: I see Ledray has discovered the site. Maybe his massive hoard of buyers will follow him over there.

Email them Chris, and tell them that they are very good sellers elsewhere, that's what I did with my fireman pic... they are new, they thought it was editorial (which it wasn't) and they overturned it.