The Hummer Thread Vol.2!!!

Oooh another Sari, jow cool!

MrSorbias do you have another name we can call you? It sounds like you have had an interesting life! Ouch on the glass burn. I have messed with glass but never blew it. That is an amazing skill. You have beautiful images btw!

Sari you have heat, we were expecting it to go down to 10C (50F) last night but it only went to 11.5C (53F)... still way too cold for me.

• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sari ONeal

• Barry Blackburn

• KellyNelson

• Wendy Townrow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just feel like they ripped my whole identity away with this. Ten years ago in June in submitted my first pics to SS, and that started me on the stock trail. There's absolutely NO incentive to u

I'm fine here, thankyou for asking. Penneshaw (where I am) is safe and unaffected. But this is an incredibly grim situation. It sounds like just about half of the island is on fire. Annie, I only hear

Thank You, Wendy! Merry Christmas to everyone!  

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Sari ONeal said:

Wendy - I agree that's kinda on the cool side, but for night temps in the winter - not too awful :D

I'm pretty sure SariMe and MrSorbias are getting near those temps at night in the middle of summer...LOL

I am sure they are Sari, but I am not used to cold weather and to me that is way too cold hehe At least its not tooi bad during the day :)

It only got to about 104F here today but still too hot for me. Back home it’s currently 63F. Here it’s still 97F as the sun is setting. I’m enjoying the visit but also looking forward to going back home. We did a few baby photos today. Nothing spectacular but a start. Light should be better first thing in the morning so we’ll try again in her bedroom tomorrow morning with natural light. Had to use a flash and bounce it off a reflector. Their house is quite dark. Which makes it stay cooler but not great for photos

Sheila - it's the ebb and flow of the sales. With the diversity you have in your port, it will surely change before the end of the month. Best thing to do is not pay any attention to it and just go on as normal business :)

May was abysmal for me, and then a few days ago, I had enough $$$ in SODs to beat the entire month of May in a single day. Wish I had more days like that, LOL! It's a welcome breath of fresh air to say the least.

That said, I have a single 10 cent sale today, so not flying so high with that :P

Yeah, trying not to obsess over it but I’ve definitely gotten used to the more frequent larger sales. Summer is usually slower for me but July is traditionally the worst month in my port. Not June. I can’t help but check stats every day. It’s an addiction at this point I’m sure. 

You just have to trust that even if you haven't had those great sales yet, they will show up.

Quite the drama today at the European Soccer championship tournament today, where in the game between Denmark and Finland a Danish player fell on the turf unconscious, and they had to suspend the game until they knew the player was stable at the hospital where they took him. Then, despite Denmark dominating the entire game, Finland managed to score a goal on the only opportunity they had, and they won. It was a wild ride! 😮

Still hot here, heat advisory on with 105F possible heat index. It should start to cool off about now, though, as it's getting close to 6pm. The thunderstorms that rolled through late last night/ early this morning added some moisture, hence the heat index climbing up again.

115 here today. Yuck. 

spending extra time in the hotel room to say cool so also updating keywords on Adobe. When I was uploading to fotolia before Adobe took them over my keywords were frequently in abc order as a result of the upload process. Those are many of the images they want on the free program. I know their ranking is already established but figured it couldn’t hurt to fix the keywords rather than try to find them all to delete and reupload. . 

Sari I saw that drama in the Soccer game,  I was impressed at the actions of the team and officials.

As for Ebb and Flo, I have more Ebb than Flow to be honest. I have to sit down and take a "moment" if I have a decent download.

I have not done anything with my keywords on Adobe. I did nominate some, but not all. I am not going to offer for free what sells regularly elsewhere.

Wendy I added a handful to their free selection too but they’re all cell phone shots that don’t sell well nowhere too. Nominating them doesn’t mean they’ll take them though either. We’ll have to wait and see how that goes. It definitely doesn’t help either to feel inspired.