Sari ONeal

The Hummer Thread Vol.2!!!

Ah, Breanna is a good name. We pronounce it Bree Anna. My husband's name is Brian and I was looking for more traditional irish names. He didn't want to use it at first because he didn't want people thinking we were naming her after him, but when his mother didn't instantly realize it was the feminine form of Brian, my husband decided I could name her that after all. She is also artistic, but has been reluctant to draw much anymore (or play music - she plays a plethora of instruments). Maybe some day she'll get back into it.

Selling multiple images sounds good to me :) Andi. Wendy does not sound very artistic/creative I have to admit. I like Breanna as a name. Not boring at all.

I am sure you will have a great time building the PC.

Sheila I love your description of the weather being bipolar :)

Mike Ledray and I shoot and blow up  old computers for fun ;-)

I just bet you do!

Wow - bad day, Sheila. My Saturday, while not stellar, is not a washout like most of them are. It's actually a few cents better than yesterday.

Wendy - I have always loved that name! I don't think it's boring at all. I don't know anyone with that name.

Bree Anna - how about we call you Breandi? Just kidding - having a moniker that gets mispronounced all the time (seems pretty simple, but people aren't looking for it, so I get Terry, Kerry, Mary - even Karen.   WTH?). Anyway, Breanna is also a lovely name :-)

Mainly my name gets mutilated in the spelling. My dtr actually goes by Bree (because she can't stand it when they do the traditional pronunciation of Briana instead of the Breanna)... As for the zero day, I'm still hopeful, but yeah. Weekends are usually slow (Saturday's being the worst) but the only other zero day I've had so far this year was New Years day. I was hoping the up trend would stay up. Still 5 hours to go so maybe someone on the other side of the world will work on their sunday and give me a few downloads....

Been drizzling on and off here all day. Want to go to the movies in an hour but not to keen on walking (driving isn't really worth it since there's rarely parking around the theatre and it's only a mile from the house). My husband wants me to see Dead Pool.

Sheila I have had a few zewro days this month ... :( I dont blame your daughter for getting annoyed when people spell her name wrong.

On the subject of names my youngest is called "Aron" ... which is said how it is spelled not "Air Ron". Anyway people insist on spelling it wrong. The biggest one was when he started school, he knew how to write his name and spell it, he came home with it spelled "Aaron" because his teacher had said that was how it was supposed to be written. Needless to say I had a few choice words to say to said teacher! One of those being she had better check her enrollment records on all children before she starts saying silly things like that. 

Thank you Perry ... Wendy just seems such a practical name rather than creative. I have to admit there arent a huge number of people with the name. How the heck do they get Karen out of Perry?

Ohh, y'all just try being "Sari" in an English speaking country.... nobody can say it, nobody can spell it. How much shorter does it have to get to not be so hard....LOL

How do you say it? 

In my head, I pronounce Sari like Sar (ar sound like star) ree. But I could be wrong on that too.

Wendy, I ended up getting 2 DL's and from the west coast of the US too (surprising for a Saturday - normally I'd predominantly get DL's from Asia on Saturday and Sunday).

Went to see Dead Pool. Violent graphic movie. Definitely not one for the kids to see. It was funny over all so that made up for the parts that were over the top for me. Then we went to a local Chinese restaurant for dinner. VERY good food. Haven't had a lot of time with my other half with all the traveling I've had to do in addition to what he normally does for work as well. Oh, and got to see the trailer for the new Blizzard movie. It's finally coming out this summer. Looking forward to seeing that even though I don't play the game at all.

Sheila that is the way I have been pronouncing Sari too :)

I do understand about lack of time with the other half, glad you got some couple time :) Well done on getting a couple of dls ... mine seem to have come to a screaming halt at the moment.

It I would think would sound like berry and how it is pronounced?

Scary, hairy, Sari?

Hell I am probably wrong and if not someone will come along and tell me I am wrong anyhow cause that is the way this place and a lot of people here are anyways so?

Another day and it will be done in no time today with the time change, which this site doesn't automatically change so I will have to go change it myself sometime today.

I'm thinking Sheila's version is quite close.

Here http://forvo.com/word/sari/---> click the triangle arrow on top where it says "Pronunciation by koobee (Male from Finland)"

The others below are not right  :)  It's short, crisp and simple :P

No dragging the a like the Swedish version, no crumbling the whole word like the German version, no extending the "i" and mispronouncing the a like the Canadian version, no messing up the "r" like the Hindi version....LOL

I'm not picky or anything....hahaha :P

...and now they have A.I. -artificial intelligence- to help buyers find the right photo. well, how about that?

The magpies are gone. That nest i watched them build is a relic, still goldsworthy-esque in it's sculptured shape within the scrub oak branches.

A flight of Grosbeaks passed through yesterday. Only to be chased out by the Blue Jay's. I've seen the Gold Eagle only once recently; and that was an auspicious sighting. Spring is a bit early when i recall massive snowfalls well into mid april. It's been a 'safe' year - relative to the normal avalanche prone years. Overall a medium amount of snowpack, nothing to worry the dam keepers well downstream.

So this A.I. search? All i know is that the gumballs drop with regular frequency until the payout threshold. and then it's like a vacuum. 

Sari. sounds like it's spelt.

Sari. sounds like it's spelt.

Yep. No twisting, turning or dragging out anything :P

Robert how do you think the snow melt will be this year - is it going to be one of those "lotsa water downstream" years, or something else?

I've got another hen sitting on eggs. I found her in the barn this morning, in a pet carrier I had left there. I would have never known she's there, on top of a pile of junk, but I heard her talking to the babies. They talk back to her, and I didn't see ANY that had hatched yet.  I could be wrong now, but I've lifted her part ways up twice and all I see is eggs. Talking eggs. So I guess they're ready to hatch.

I moved the pet carrier in the chicken coop, and fixed them a safe spot.

Barry have you moved onto Daylight saving time or something?

Sari, I am glad to know that I am pretty close to being correct on your name pronunciation, though it would probably still sound wrong with an Ozzie accent lol!

lol on your talking eggs, now that would be a video worth having. Cool on new babies though. Your chickens do keep you on your toes.

rightdx good to hear you are having some rain. It is always a wonderful feeling when things have been in drought!

Robert, I would have thought that buyers didnt need that, but hey if it helps us get sales I am all for it. Did the magpies have babies? Glad to hear that it has been a relatively safe season. As for the AI and sales stopping when you reach threshold .. mine has vaccuumed well before it even got that far unfortunately.

I'm sure the mama didn't have any babies hatched when I moved her to the coop this morning, but I just checked and there were three chicks out, and fourth half way out. And a pile more eggs waiting....

That means I need to head for the feed store and get some baby chick feed.... in addition to all the other feeds and foods........

Totally forgot about DST. Thank goodness all of my electronics just move ahead without me having to do it manually. =)

I'm looking up video camera's cause I wanna get into video footage/Cinemagraphs and I'm looking at this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A60SYRE/ref=twister_B01AJQ2O1M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1The Wirecutter recommends the 1080p one currently but I wanted more opinions. Not interested in taking pictures.

The only thing I have to change for DLS is the microwave clock. Everything else changes itself. Kind of convenient that way. Oh, and the clocks in the cars.

I was driving though central CA expecting to drive OUT of the rain but it took quite some time. I was about an hour north of the Tejon pass still before the rains actually stopped. Then some light drizzles as I came down the other side of the pass and through Pasadena area. Took the winding route that gets me to Corona faster than going through Orange County. Was glad to get off the 5. The 210 went much faster than the 5 looked like it was going to be, even on a Sunday.

Going to be a cruddy time next few days so I hope everyone else has a good week. Got checked into my hotel and the Internet doesn't work in my room. Have to go to the lobby to get any reception. Not. Fun. And the receptionist is technology challenged so she didn't have a clue what to do (gave me a number for tech support but I'm at Denny's having dinner instead and they have free wifi).

Barry I have to admit that I am glad we dont have DST.

Aaaw Nanna Sari has babies :)  Mama chick sounds like she is doing good.

Andi I cant help you on vid cameras.

Sheila, thinking of you, take care

Thanks Wendy. I'll be fine I'm sure. Frustrating, but nothing life threatening will occur I'm sure. Frustrating that the tech who I spoke with on the phone from the hotel is less knowledgable about how the system works than I am. Kept telling him the network comes up if I'm in the lobby, just not from my room. Obviously, one of the routers is down. He wanted me to click on the network so I could give him the IP address. Had to tell him several times, THERE IS NO NETWORK TO CLICK ON. Ugh. Then he wanted me to shut down my device and restart it to see if that was the problem. Uhm, if it was my device that was the problem IT WOULDN'T WORK IN THE LOBBY EITHER. So I just finished all my language learning assignments in the lobby and now I'm going to go read a book. Much better way to unwind anyway than fighting with the Internet.