• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sari ONeal

• Barry Blackburn

• KellyNelson

• Wendy Townrow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just feel like they ripped my whole identity away with this. Ten years ago in June in submitted my first pics to SS, and that started me on the stock trail. There's absolutely NO incentive to u

I'm fine here, thankyou for asking. Penneshaw (where I am) is safe and unaffected. But this is an incredibly grim situation. It sounds like just about half of the island is on fire. Annie, I only hear

I've definitely been floored by the whole thing. Trying to keep up with reading the thread about it, but gave up around page 72. I agree that if we have to start at the bottom every January, they shou

Posted Images

Kel - I mean ranch/french/thousand island and others... that's what I put on my salad AND on my sammich :) Good Stuff :)

I never liked straight mayo - never learned to use/eat it. In Finland you put butter/margarine on your bread, nobody buys mayo for it... not sure you can even get it...LOL

The DLs seem to be odd. I'm having a slow day, too, and it could be that the weekend just started early... just like the week started early on Sunday :o

My best day of the month was the first Friday. last Friday was not really high in # of DLs, but ODDs made up for it.

No Kel, it's not yucky, just more flavorful :)

Thousand Island and French dressing make awesome bread spreads :D

The plus part is - if I have salad dressing (which I always do), I always have stuff to put on my sammich :D

And yep -- I just shared a can of tuna with the kittehs - they came running when they heard me open the can - and they'd send a "Thank You" to you for the idea if they knew how....LOL

Lol!

NASA will have to get over here and re stack it! :P

I'm sure if it does hit your wood pile they'll have plenty of time to do that for ya since there's no more Shuttle.

Ah! We still have hummingbirds there was one at the feeder while I was on the phone. He's soooo tiny and all green. But I looked up the species that are supposed to be here in Colorado and it doesn't match any of them. I'll have to look it up in a few to see if I can find it.

Chris - we disagree. It is nothing like you think it is or you think it should be. I am all for change and I know change is inevitable. Change is good. That is not the problem. The problem in Miami is called discrimination, which is legally allowed. I guess you have to live here to understand.

To avoid any potential misunderstanding, I do not have the slightest problem with where people are from, what they look like, or any cultural differences. I embrace integration, but as long as English is the Official language here, they should at least make an attempt to learn it and many many don't. It is not that they can't learn it (Classes are free), but they blatantly refuse and I just don't think that is right. Like me, they want to live here and should adapt. Not the other way around. As a matter of fact, many think that if you don't speak Spanish you don't belong and there is something wrong with you. Like from now on, I would like you to speak Dutch only. Oh wait... they don't speak Dutch in Canada.

I use Kraft Mayo on sandwiches but they also make Miracle Whip that some people use that is considered more of a dressing.

Miracle Whip has it's time and place and it isn't a sandwich.

I am going to have to try dressing on a sandwich one day just to see how it is.

I use thousand island on my Hamburgers with BBQ sauce A-1 mustard ketchup mayo onion pickles lettuce and tomato.

Satellite is gonna crash land somewhere!

Chris - we disagree. It is nothing like you think it is or you think it should be. I am all for change and I know change is inevitable. Change is good. That is not the problem. The problem in Miami is called discrimination, which is legally allowed. I guess you have to live here to understand.

To avoid any potential misunderstanding, I do not have the slightest problem with where people are from, what they look like, or any cultural differences. I embrace integration, but as long as English is the Official language here, they should at least make an attempt to learn it and many many don't. It is not that they can't learn it (Classes are free), but they blatantly refuse and I just don't think that is right. Like me, they want to live here and should adapt. Not the other way around. As a matter of fact, many think that if you don't speak Spanish you don't belong and there is something wrong with you. Like from now on, I would like you to speak Dutch only. Oh wait... they don't speak Dutch in Canada.

+1 with Rudy on this.

I hope some of that satellite falls in my backyard. I never had that happen before. Back in my Fokker Aircraft days, I've seen them being built up close and personal in clean rooms, but I've never seen them broking down in pieces like this and it is about time. LOL

Ok, the mayo dilemma

- Butter on sandwiches

- Horseradish on some sandwiches

- Thousand Island salad dressing only on a Ruben sandwich

- Salad dressing on salads

- Mayo on some sandwiches, French fries, hotdogs and kielbasa sausage

- Canned Tuna is disgusting and should remain canned

For instance, butter, horseradish, and brie or Camembert on a roast beef sandwich. Mayo on a turkey and baby swiss (Emmenthaler cheese) sandwich. Mayo on a ham and Brie or camenbert sandwich, but butter on a honey roasted ham sandwich (mayo makes it too sweet)

Everything else is on a case by case basis

I dunno. I am weird

Kel - nah, you don't need all that - just make them editorial - they will sell!! "Woodstack hit in Ontario by large satellite - NASA sends crews to replace and stack the wood".

;)

Gee, Rudy - I used to have nightmares of airplanes crashing and exploding when I was a teen... I don't think I want to see anything at all crashing, the nightmares were scary enough... :|

What's a Ruben sandwich?

Horseradish = not suitable for eating

Mayo - unnecessary. Will excuse it in fast food prepared by fast food places.

Miracle Whip - Useless.

Canned tuna is a great ingredient for salads, sammiches and spaghetti sauce, oh, and pizza!

Roast beef - ick.

I'm not weird. Just crazy :)

:P