Sari ONeal

The Hummer Thread Vol.2!!!

My older one is 11. I still have a younger one who is 5 now. He's a piece of work. I've lived in Kennesaw since 2015, but I'm about to move closer into Atlanta. I went through a divorce in 2016, but still hang a lot with the kids.  I kinda got away from stock while working on my portrait business. My sales have dropped off so I need to get my portfolio back to working for me. That's why I looked at the forums. I need to figure out what sales because I've only uploaded a few files over the past couple of years. 

Rob, pleased to meet you. I'm a relative newcomer to SS. The place you live in has an interesting name - Kennesaw. It appears to be a similar sounding name to the place where I'm currently living - Penneshaw. Though that's on the other side of the world - on an island in Australia. 

Rob -- the little one is FIVE? How time flies! 😮 Wowzah. I would have guessed three, if that! Sorry about the divorce, but, life happens. I remember you being in Dallas before, and I always have to check because I get Dallas and Dalton mixed up for some weird reason. Not even close to each other!

Nothing sells any more.... if you figure out something that does, please let us know...LOL

Dang, Rob, many many MANY years ago I would either walk up the mountain or ride my bike up there. Great exercise for sure! Then I'd find a secluded spot on the south side, watch the view towards the big city, and listen to the wind. I don't think I ever had a camera with me up there, however.

That's quite an achievement, and I'm sure you're feeling much better and healthier than before. Something to be proud of! :) Keep at it!

We finally got a Christmas tree today, maybe we'll get it up tomorrow....

3 hours ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

I'm not sure I'm even going to bother with  a tree this year. The main events are not at our house so it just seems like too much work just for me.

When My kids reached 10...No more.

9 hours ago, Barry Barnes said:

The last tree we had was 40 years ago, that was the first year we had cats!

We didn't bother with the kids thing.

LOL.  My cats didn’t mess with the tree too much. Except for the little one. She’s a maniac. My grandson is learning to walk so my daughter has a 1 foot tree and it’s on top of the tv. 

I have had my share of Christmases without any decorations whatsoever, and since there's not going to be any "events" to go to, or people to visit, the tree IS the Christmas...

It's in now, but no decorated yet. The youngest cats have been slapping at it and chewing on it, should get interesting when we decorate it. Some things won't last long up there, I'm sure.

Ive been asked by a scientist to find some land crabs and photograph them here on Kangaroo Island. According to her colleagues, land crabs are getting very scarce over on the South Australian mainland and they were wondering how well they were doing on the island. I was able to find six of them in an area about 7 x 1 meters. I guess that's a fairly decent indicator that they have a good sized population on the island.