smallman14491

First 10 Photo's Error

There's nothing wrong with my photo's i'v tried everything and i still keep getting (ERROR: Your account is currently in review mode. We require that you successfully submit exactly 10 images for review. Upload more images or correct the errors below until you can submit 10) Is this a bug or just something i'm doing wrong?

We have to know some additional information first. Did you submit 10 images all at one time for acceptance into Shutterstock? If you did have you received the results as to whether or not you achieved at least 7 out of 10 accepted? Or did you not get the 7 out of 10 accepted and it has not yet been 30 days?

If you did not get the necessary number of shots accepted you must wait 30 days before you can submit again.

If you did not send in all 10 images at once then that is a problem as well.

These are my first 10 photo's, My ID was accepted and i'm doing everything it says, its just not letting me do it, I'v followed everything it says

These are my first 10 photo's, My ID was accepted and i'm doing everything it says, its just not letting me do it, I'v followed everything it says

Then you should contact support at submit@shutterstock.com and explain everything to them.

If you have submitted exactly 10 images, all in one batch, and still get the error message, it could be that some of the images aren't big enough to meet the 4 megapixel requirement. Double check the image size to make sure, because anything below 4MP won't be counted by the system.

Hello,

Please note that we have recently released a new content editor:

http://buzz.shutterstock.com/content-editor

Please refer the link above for more information.

If you are still experiencing issues with uploading, please write to submit@shutterstock.com and include as many details as possible.

There's nothing wrong with my photo's i'v tried everything and i still keep getting (ERROR: Your account is currently in review mode. We require that you successfully submit exactly 10 images for review. Upload more images or correct the errors below until you can submit 10) Is this a bug or just something i'm doing wrong?

I struggled with this for over an hour tonight. I finally succeeded.

There are several critical things you have to do:

1) You have to have a minimum of 7 unique keywords or key phrases for each image. However, the software does not explain exactly what constitutes a unique keyword or phrase. Don't quote me on this, but it apparently means that you can't use the same word more than once. For example, you can't say "old rusty truck" and then "rusty muddy truck."

2) If you're using the new editor, and you submit all 10 images/titles/keywords at once, and then you see the dreaded "you have errors in 10 out of 10 images. Please click 'continue' to correct them," when you are taken back to the original screen, you will see that all 10 images are still checked. If you then try to edit one of the image titles or keywords (WARNING: THIS IS A FEATURE - NOT A BUG!) your edit for one of the images will change in all of them! So, keywords for a tomato will become keywords for your old rusty truck. YOU MUST UN-SELECT ANY IMAGES YOU DON'T WANT TO EDIT, BEFORE STARTING TO EDIT.

I accidentally edited all of my image titles to read identically, and the editor won't allow you to submit them that way, but it won't prevent you from editing them all to have the same title and keywords, and then saving them that way! When you persist in trying to submit them, it will simply keep rejecting the submittal, but it won't tell you why it's rejecting them.

3) If you remember to un-check all of the images before you start editing, don't forget to save the edited work when you're done. And then check all of the 10 check-boxes again. If you don't, it will reject your submittal, because 10 images are required for the submittal. If you don't click the "save work" button, the program won't say anything when you click the "submit" button, but it will reject the submittal, anyway, because it's only looking at the previously saved data.

So, to recap:

1) Type in at least 7 unique keywords or key phrases for each image.

2) Save your work.

3) Check all 10 check-boxes.

4) Click the submit button.

5) If you see an error, and it wants you to click "continue" and go back to correct something, UN-CHECK ALL THE IMAGES BEFORE EDITING ANYTHING.

6) Make your edits.

7) Save your work.

8) Select all 10 images so that each is checked.

9) Click the submit button again. Repeat until you have success.

Good luck!

Rob

PS: What's missing with this system is what we in the web design and development business call UI (User Interface) QA (Quality Assurance). Here's how it ought to work:

A) You type in a title to an image.

B) You type in a keyword or phrase for the image.

C) You type in another keyword, and it's a duplicate of one you've already typed, and that trips an error.

D) You type in a different keyword, and proceed.

E) You repeat this for each image until all 10 images are complete.

F) If you click the submit button, it should trip another error.

G) If you save it, then try to submit it, it should trip another error if you have not checked any check-boxes.

And so on, so you always know that you have followed the algorithms built into the logic. This would reduce the suicide rate of wood-be contributors.

Hello, I have the same problem. Everything is ok. My images are ok, the keywords are OK but nothing. I have the message "Your account is currently in review mode" and I can not upload. What can I do?

lindemann06, you helped a lot.

Apparently, one should not even have a duplicate word in the keywords.

If the submission process notices two of the same keywords it will simply show the error when you submit and that it has removed one of the duplicate words. It is not a big problem. After it does this just click on submit again.

Im confused and need help, how do i amend the description when i get rejected "Unacceptable Editorial Caption" for the first submission? I cant find any edit button and i cant re-upload the photo again.

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:38 AM, Kuen Lim said:

Im confused and need help, how do i amend the description when i get rejected "Unacceptable Editorial Caption" for the first submission? I cant find any edit button and i cant re-upload the photo again.

You have to resubmit the photo with the correct caption - unfortunately you cannot edit refused images - which is a pain, especially when it's only for an incorrect title.