cooked, ground beef. not hambuger

a grocer/member is looking for good ground beef photos, cooked, not patty, and not on bun. but main subject in a cooked dish arranged well. i told them to check in here (SS) now and again. i tryed a meat loaf,

but it looked dead and brown, poor pictures, i think. but taste good. mabey someone has better imagination than me or can cook better.

devin

Does it have to be just the meat cooked, or can it have garnish/veges and sauce in it? (I've got a load in the freezer and I was wondering what to cook with it!!)Also do you want it with say a glass of wine and flowers on table, or just the dish on plain background?

first, i'm not the designer for this company, i drive their trucks. however i'm friends with the lady who manages the ad. dept.

her challange/request was cooked ground beef. put together on a well arranged apealing plate,bowl,plater with the ground beef being the main dish/focus. it may be with other items and in a meal or recipie

devin

rachel, what time is dinner? :)

Thanks for your kind comments on my gallery - I am very proud to add mince to my growing list of pics!

Ok, I have some in the queue. Hmmm, maybe I am not destined to be a food photographer!! (tastes ok though ;)

By the way, how in the heck do you attach a pic to a forum message?

thanks

Rachel

good morning rachel,

i'm happy you were able to taste the fruits (beef...) of your photographic labor. your country is an intersting place to us mid-western flat landers. i've traveled most of the states, but never left the country. mabey some-day.

about posting a picture. i've had plenty of my own problems with this. in one forum someone explained it. it went something like this... copy,paste,select,img....stand on your head and count backward by fours...yada,yada,yada. if you ever understand it better than me, would you please let me know.

devin

good morning rachel,

i'm happy you were able to taste the fruits (beef...) of your photographic labor. your country is an intersting place to us mid-western flat landers. i've traveled most of the states, but never left the country. mabey some-day.

about posting a picture. i've had plenty of my own problems with this. in one forum someone explained it. it went something like this... copy,paste,select,img....stand on your head and count backward by fours...yada,yada,yada. if you ever understand it better than me, would you please let me know.

devin

No, No, No - it goes like this, lol

"Go to your gallery and find the pic (or to your 'waiting' pics) right click on the picture and select "properties" from the dialogue box. When the properties box opens highlight the "url address" and copy that (right click, then copy). In your forum post click on the "Img" button and paste the url for the pic into that (don't forget to close the Img code by clicking the Img button) again and voila -

11571,1132561846,1.jpg

(the directions are for windows - don't know about macs)

FROG LEGS, anyone? :)

[http][/img]

Oooh, thanks Gracey. If this doesn't work, I'll try your method Devin! Hmmmm, it is not showing up in the preview window, I wonder if it will when it gets posted, if not I will try again. There are 6 similar images in queue.

cheers

RAchel11571,1132726987,1.jpg

yup done it this time - thanks again a bit small though - I guess this must be because it is in the waiting queue?