Property Release?

Thank you, I never give up even for the Last month with this person. Now it's time to let this go guys.She/he is gonna do what makes them happy I assume. I got to learn also, Don't get to involved.

I hope you don't... please don't! Even if that puppy lover isn't willing to take advise, there are many people like me that scour the forum to learn. This thread did open my eye to the OOF, DOF, Exposure issue and the most important lesson I learn here is....

"Don't try to be a hero and do fancy stuff when you can't do basic shot direct from the camera. Learn to crawl, then walk before running!"

Thanks to all the generous veteran for the nearly inexhaustible advise... :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, I never give up even for the Last month with this person. Now it's time to let this go guys.She/he is gonna do what makes them happy I assume. I got to learn also, Don't get to involved.

I hope you don't... please don't! Even if that puppy lover isn't willing to take advise, there are many people like me that scour the forum to learn. This thread did open my eye to the OOF, DOF, Exposure issue and the most important lesson I learn here is....

"Don't try to be a hero and do fancy stuff when you can't do basic shot direct from the camera. Learn to crawl, then walk before running!"

Thanks to all the generous veteran for the nearly inexhaustible advise... :)

I can go out and take sharp jpegs all day long free handed. Like this one I took today.

I have hundreds of them. It's just not what i'm working on ATM. I don't downgrade and resize my images I think will pass.

That would be a wast of time and effort. When I have 40 good one's I will submit ten. If they pass I will upload all 30. I spend to much time on this stuff as it is to post every single photo in here for review..

post-244852-14368336865131_thumb.jpg

Crop

Sorry - not in focus enough. and it looks super noisy.

Look puppylove, you're either taking the mick, in which case you're a genius; or you're not. Although you still may be a genius.

But to meet the technical requirements of ss your images need to be in focus at 100% and yours are not. They also want noise-free images (grr). Texture is not noise, texture is texture and the difference is clear.

Come to this with an empty rice bowl, throw away all your old ideas, and listen to what the experts are saying. They sometimes send us the wrong way but they mostly don't, and we're lucky we can learn the way we do here.

• 8 years later...
On 9/27/2010 at 8:43 PM, Guest said:

Here's one for ya: For years I'd seen the word "facade". If I was reading it, I'd pronounce it to myself as "fuh-cade" and never bothered to look it up. If I was speaking, I'd pronounce it correctly even though I hadn't made the connection between the two. Then one day I was reading and it jumped out at me - "fuh-sod"! Duh!

Sure about that?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/facade

(click on the little speaker)

piano moving cost
https://gjmoving.com/services/piano-moving/

You are also not the only one.

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100921140709AAKaruQ

Why, o why don't people look things up first? HA HA HA

(inside joke)

funny situation)