Property Release?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I said weeks ago, You really Must understand processing If you don't understand exposure. This took 10 seconds. I Like you a lot But Im telling ya now and again If you don't get exposure down you will be fixing stuff forever. PLEASE, PLEASE take a class. I think you have it but your skills get in the way.you see something and without any thought behind it you just take a picture. Thats just not going to work my friend and I don't know of ANY OTHER WAY TO TELL YOU.There are ways to make all of these great, You just don't know how.ya have to remove the wht dot on the barn as well.

post-4812-14368336678526_thumb.jpg

It's OOF and you can't shoot boats with names on them.8 sec at 3200 ISO???? c-mon girl YOU CAN"T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! Please go back and read all your last critiques. Please. Tell me when your done and I'll post again. Lowest ISO PERIOD.Glue that damn thing to lowest ISO and get that Damn thing off of auto anything. PLEASE!!!

I didn't say that. But it's better. where are you? Is there a language barrier? Like I've said before your not reading whats said and what others have said. Your reading what you wanna hear. Is that true?.Stop trying to "Doctor" stuff. you have no idea what your doing.I want you to get approved. then you can do what you want to ruin your Images. LOL

It's OOF and you can't shoot boats with names on them.8 sec at 3200 ISO???? c-mon girl YOU CAN"T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! Please go back and read all your last critiques. Please. Tell me when your done and I'll post again. Lowest ISO PERIOD.Glue that damn thing to lowest ISO and get that Damn thing off of auto anything. PLEASE!!!

How do you get a quick enough shutter speed to film swaying boats at night on iso 100? I have some shot at iso100.

well, It's not good for many reasons first one and most important is you cut off the top of the Image because you weren't paying attention.WB could be better and more commercial value would help. Have you searched for lighthouses?? you should. this wont do.