Sign in to follow this  
PHOTOCREO Michal Bednarek

Which version do you like better?

My personal preference is number 2. For me, the brightness of number 1 is too overpowering, whereas the colour of the sky and the detail in the trees in number 2 look great and make it a more balanced image.

I would tend to agree with Laurin. In each shot the flare has become the main object of the shot. It too completely washes out the golf clubs which should be the main object in the shot.

I think this would work better as a composite shot using a properly exposed set of golf clubs on the golf course with a nice sun flare.

A reflector is a reflector, a 4 in one, a big white posterboard, them move and frame so you loose the sun directly and bounce the light back into the subject.Understand what the subject of an image is. what does your eye go to first or should go to first.every shot you take there is a subject and then support for the subject.And the support can be anything that forces tyhe viewer to look where you want them to. The Psychology of light. Something not taught much in Photography But in Painting, It's the holy Grail.With stock work especially, It's about subject. Clean and clear, Not confusion with Negative space. Hope that helps.Understanding the rules makes it much easier to break them.