• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toots7777

• BIELOUS NATALIIA

• Barry Barnes

• apotterdd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=54808174 http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=208922476

Posted Images

Hmm, downloads are creeping up again for me, at last!!!

Had visions of having to hit the streets with cap in hand on a begging mission for survival haha.

My latest dl:

stock-vector-web-buttons-collection-of-scalable-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-raster-also-available-53689186.jpg

Buttons day for me. No downloads on my newest female cartoon character - drat - another unpopular image, oh well, back to the drawing board.

@Anita, I sold a Halloween pattern a few days ago, too. I guess it's not too early to be working on the Holidays!

Here are my most recent two:

Vector line art illustration of a retro CB radio, with copy space.

stock-vector-vector-line-art-illustration-of-a-retro-cb-radio-with-copy-space-25637833.jpg

A series of graphic elements based on geometric patterns.

stock-vector-a-series-of-graphic-elements-based-on-geometric-patterns-24377083.jpg

I like this one a lot, Rixie. Very nice!

First sale for this new one:

stock-vector-a-background-or-apple-and-pear-cross-sections-54619669.jpg

Thank you :)

I woke up yesterday with this picture in my head, so I started work on it quickly before I forgot what it looked like! Does anyone else wake up with pictures formed in the mind's eye? I have to jot down or sketch quickly as I lose the image like I forget dreams! I'm not sure if it's to do with creativity or middle age!

I like this one a lot, Rixie. Very nice!

First sale for this new one:

Thank you :)

I woke up yesterday with this picture in my head, so I started work on it quickly before I forgot what it looked like! Does anyone else wake up with pictures formed in the mind's eye? I have to jot down or sketch quickly as I lose the image like I forget dreams! I'm not sure if it's to do with creativity or middle age!

That happens to me all the time! Either just waking up, or at random times in the day when I'm doing other things. And 99% of them are lost before I have a chance to make note of them. (Now that's middle age ;-)

@Anita, I sold a Halloween pattern a few days ago, too. I guess it's not too early to be working on the Holidays!

Here are my most recent two:

Vector line art illustration of a retro CB radio, with copy space.

stock-vector-vector-line-art-illustration-of-a-retro-cb-radio-with-copy-space-25637833.jpg

A series of graphic elements based on geometric patterns.

stock-vector-a-series-of-graphic-elements-based-on-geometric-patterns-24377083.jpg

See I like your line art course I wouldn't mind actually having a workable cb radio. We had one but it didn't work out so well.

I've only got 2 Halloween illustrations in my port and the other one hasn't sold and I like it better than the candy corn. Course it took me 3 days to finish it coz I was fussing with it and didn't like anything I was doing with it. I had one in my unfinished folder but I just deleted it as I can do so much better than that ;)

I usually get ideas from looking at things tho sometimes I lack execution. I'll write the idea down in my notebook as I can't sketch worth a *bleep*.

I sold another background too. Raster only as they rejected the vector for overly simple. Course I didn't think it was that simple trying not to get the black lines on the outer side but eh ;)

stock-photo-raster-patch-quilt-seamless-background-52047217.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=52047217

First download from my new collection/series of buttons:

stock-vector-web-buttons-in-shiny-assorted-colors-scalable-isolated-on-white-54656209.jpg

I really must get some more varied stuff into my port instead of all these buttons, they make my port look pretty boring!!!

Oh please give me more than 24 hours in a day, I need at least 99 hours to my day!!