Your latest downloaded illustration

Wonder if it was the same person who bought your other window.

I seem to be having a raster day today, just sold 2 more rasters, that makes 3 rasters so far and not one vector.

stock-photo-funny-lady-cartoon-character-with-big-nose-fat-body-skinny-nobbly-arms-and-legs-vector-also-49371880.jpg

stock-photo-web-buttons-collection-of-scalable-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-vector-also-available-53846848.jpg

• Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toots7777

• BIELOUS NATALIIA

• Barry Barnes

• apotterdd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=54808174 http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=208922476

Posted Images

Woot! I'm at 207 images in my port. I've gotten 5 dl's today so far. I reuploaded a set of buttons I deleted from my port last december. Got approved and downloaded. I don't think I shall delete non-sellers from my port ever again.

I'll edit once I get back on the computer.

stock-vector-set-of-metallic-web-buttons-53931799.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=53931799

Woot! I'm at 207 images in my port. I've gotten 5 dl's today so far. I reuploaded a set of buttons I deleted from my port last december. Got approved and downloaded. I don't think I shall delete non-sellers from my port ever again.

I'll edit once I get back on the computer.

Hehe Anita, we'll have to have a race, competition to see who gets the most downloads today. I'm standing at 5 as well so we're even stevens at the moment.

PS: what's 'woot' mean?

Hehe Anita, we'll have to have a race, competition to see who gets the most downloads today. I'm standing at 5 as well so we're even stevens at the moment.

PS: what's 'woot' mean?

I think woot is sorta like woo-hoo at least that's what I think it means ;)

Sweet even dl's :) A friendly race would be awesome!

How's everyone else doing?

See I like this thread better than the one on the other forum coz we actually talk to each other :)

You mean we can all be in the race? I'm at 9 for today.

Just got back home, long couple of hours!!! It went on for longer than I thought it was going to.

Anyway, here is my number 7 download:

stock-vector-web-buttons-in-round-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-raster-also-available-53688367.jpg

Was hoping to have sold more in the time I was gone.

See I like this thread better than the one on the other forum coz we actually talk to each other :)

Shall we let evaners in our race???? He's beating us already, but we could still catch him up and pass him.

Well I'm tied with you then at 9...Yay for 9 dl's :) And here it is...

stock-vector-retro-background-with-copy-space-31304875.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=31304875

I like how everyone here is so diverse.

*edit* Oh man evaners both our retro images have nearly the same colors. *slaps self* I swear it wasn't intentional. I got the colors off Colour Lovers.

Yay #6 for me :) How's everyone else doing?

Yep, we're more friendly in our forum, those other illustrators need to get over here and join in.

Hehe I'm one up on you at the mo Anita, but as you say there's still time yet, sales do come at weird hours I must admit.

stock-vector-retro-background-with-copy-space-31304875.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=31304875

*edit* Oh man evaners both our retro images have nearly the same colors. *slaps self* I swear it wasn't intentional. I got the colors off Colour Lovers.

Doh, I'm lagging behind now with only 7 - come on buyers, my port is open again now I'm back home.

Haha! I got my colors from memory! I'm an old guy. I'm stuck at 9, and I'm heading out for a few hours. I'll have to give you a tally late tonight.

Haha! I got my colors from memory! I'm an old guy. I'm stuck at 9, and I'm heading out for a few hours. I'll have to give you a tally late tonight.

It's already late here, 11.30pm so I guess we'll have to catch up tomorrow then evaners. Will be in bed by the time you get back lol.

Got your colours from where?? A website? *hmph*

And I always thought, it was vital to think about the colours yourself! Stupid me! How does it work, tho? Do you insert the name of a style and it sort of throws out some combinations? *pondering* Strange things going on ... :)

Nah, I wasn't that serious about it anyways. I've seen that site before and tried it once or twice myself. *grin* It didn't work for me somehow, but it's quite useful, if you're starting with a completely new style. Just to get an idea on how it works.

Actually, I like it. :)

Colours (and gradients) are the most difficult things with designing anyways - sometimes you need some input. Me, too.