apotterdd

Your latest downloaded illustration

Woohoo, yesssss, just got an OD on my cat calendar:

stock-vector-calendar-full-year-with-cat-cartoon-character-wearing-baseball-cap-raster-also-available-53133349.jpg

Bring on more OD's. Lovin' it. An EL would be nice, never had one of those (yet - optimistic as ever)!!

Two together - both older ones:

stock-vector-short-man-cartoon-character-sitting-on-a-chair-with-his-feet-on-a-pile-of-books-raster-also-32439655.jpg

Raster version:

stock-photo-web-buttons-square-set-of-push-buttons-in-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-vector-also-43225603.jpg

Well done rixie.

Very slow on sales today, I don't like Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - sales really die down drastically (well, for me at least they do).

Well done rixie.

Very slow on sales today, I don't like Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - sales really die down drastically (well, for me at least they do).

Actually, as Fridays go, this has been quite a good one :)

Just checked back and sold another 3 - two photos and this vector:

stock-photo-mediterranean-vegetables-still-life-illustration-on-white-also-available-as-a-vector-in-my-52672435.jpg

For me yesterday was slow with just 2. Today I got 4. I haven't made anything new since last week no creativity whatsoever.

Finally got a new image to sell today my 2nd version of my bottle rockets. I'll edit this post with the pic once I get back on the computer in a few minutes.

stock-vector-background-of-bottle-rockets-52969924.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=52969924

Just got in after an evening out and found to my surprise 2 more sales:

stock-photo-calendar-january-month-with-large-date-boxes-cartoon-characters-and-patterned-background-52621195.jpg

stock-vector-calendar-november-month-with-large-date-boxes-cartoon-characters-and-patterned-background-52616167.jpg

January & November - weird how buyers are not going for the full 12 months.

First one today, boy o boy, how slow it is:

stock-vector-web-buttons-in-round-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-53688367.jpg

I need to figure out what to do next.

I need to figure out how to fit designing in with life!!!

My mother-in-law is taking up all my time lately, bless her though, she's 87 years old, and loads o things are breaking down lately, so its been nothing but hospital visits (even ambulance nightmares speeding through the roads with sirens blasting away and me gripping on to my seat for dear life, and knuckles clenched white), doctors appointments, trips to the pharmacies, getting food in for her, even down to peeling her apples so she can eat them, then after all that I'm too knackered to do my own stuff.

I've got the ideas, just don't have the time to get them done!

Goodness you've got your life full and it sounds rather scary. Summer school break is around the corner and all 3 kids will be home. Finding time for designing is one thing, it's another to find personal time for yourself to actually just breathe and relax.

Hope all is well and that you can find some time for yourself.

Oh, and I forgot to mention how the ambulance drivers laugh their heads off as I stagger out of the vehicle in shock needing more treatment than the mother-in-law!!

This one sells quite regularly:

Vector illustration of the side of a barn with a faded vegetable illustration, and a sunrise over some fields. Multi-layered for easy editing.

stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-the-side-of-a-barn-with-a-faded-vegetable-illustration-and-a-sunrise-over-28254892.jpg

Another 2 sets of buttons that match colorwise:

stock-vector-web-buttons-collection-of-scalable-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-53689186.jpg

stock-vector-web-buttons-in-round-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-53688367.jpg