apotterdd

Your latest downloaded illustration

All right, I'll chime in too with my latest DL. This excruciatingly boring image has sold quite well across all sites:

stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-a-greek-ionic-column-13166893.jpg[/url]

I've been waiting all day for my first download of the week and was about to give up and shut down the machine when hey presto in came 2 sales at once:

stock-vector-valentine-day-love-hearts-in-silver-and-red-with-a-green-arrow-set-on-a-white-background-with-small-45910450.jpg

stock-vector-valentine-day-love-hearts-in-silver-and-red-set-on-a-romantic-background-raster-also-available-45906595.jpg

Reckon it was same buyer for both of them.

Hehe started the day off with a set of buttons:

stock-vector-web-buttons-in-shiny-assorted-colors-isolated-on-white-raster-also-available-44872771.jpg

Bring in the sales SS!!

I must say I do like this thread as it's good to see exactly what illustrations the buyers are buying. Easier to see in our own forum rather than on the anything goes forum where they are mixed in with photos.

Here's my latest:

stock-vector-calendar-january-month-with-large-date-boxes-cartoon-characters-and-patterned-background-52621192.jpg

veinglory, my experience here is very limited, but I have to say your work is simply too good for stock!

Hooray, took a few days before the first sale came on this calendar:

stock-vector-calendar-full-year-with-cat-cartoon-character-wearing-baseball-cap-raster-also-available-53133349.jpg

Mind you, I've noticed that my older images are selling more than my newer ones - anyone else seeing this trend?

One of my older illustrations:

stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-a-street-sign-one-way-13382050.jpg

Yep I've only had 2 dl's of the images I got accepted last thursday. You're not the only one seeing it.

Hmm, wonder if that's why the sales seem to be few and far between. Sales are certainly slower for me at the moment. Maybe SS have changed their default search criteria. Always used to be newest first which is why newer images seemed to sell quicker.

Or maybe its just because it is the month of May and sales have slumped.

I'm going to have to do some more retro stuff. It seems to sell pretty well still.

stock-photo-illustration-of-a-retro-s-border-and-an-track-tape-25751740.jpg

Another sale on this new one:

stock-vector-calendar-full-year-with-cat-cartoon-character-wearing-baseball-cap-raster-also-available-53133349.jpg

Ok, so getting a mixture of sales now, both old and new. At least it means our old ones have not gone into complete hibernation.