• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toots7777

• BIELOUS NATALIIA

• Barry Barnes

• apotterdd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=54808174 http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=208922476

Posted Images

Wow!

Been away for a day or so and people here are getting richer and richer by the page!

Congrats Anita and Milinz on your ELs!

Anita is that your first? How does it feel? :)

Are you still in emotional recovery? :)

Congratulations, that's a great snowflake pattern, and I'm very happy for you :)

I have never had an EL ever, in over a year. Either photos or illustrations. EVER.

Actually, come to think of it, I think I've had 2. Not on SS though, on FT. I got something like 4 credits for each. Really, not that great.

I would love to get one here ... one day :)

Latest downloaded illustration :

Celebration balloons again :

stock-vector-colorful-balloons-for-party-celebrations-vector-file-saved-as-eps-ai-no-filters-or-effects-59668261.jpg

Wow!

Been away for a day or so and people here are getting richer and richer by the page!

Congrats Anita and Milinz on your ELs!

Anita is that your first? How does it feel? :)

Are you still in emotional recovery? :)

Congratulations, that's a great snowflake pattern, and I'm very happy for you :)

I have never had an EL ever, in over a year. Either photos or illustrations. EVER.

Actually, come to think of it, I think I've had 2. Not on SS though, on FT. I got something like 4 credits for each. Really, not that great.

I would love to get one here ... one day :)

Yep my first ever :) I'm still a bit shocked but have been keeping myself busy with my unfinished files ;) I didn't even notice it on the front page. Went to check my daily stats and was floored when I saw that $28. Kinda blinked for a moment then freaked out LOL. Yeah FT is terrible on el's unless you have a certain download status which has been difficult to get as sales for me there are few and far between.

I have no doubt that you will get one either on your illustrations or photos as they are fab :)

Shoot! Bus stop time bbl.

I'm keeping everything crossed for ya toots. You can doooooo eeeeeeet!!!

Congrats on the EL Anita, excellent!

Toots mate, I got my credit card out to purchase a few of your vectors to push you over for a payout, but couldn't see any I liked :)

Seriously Toots, hard to believe you are struggling for a payout with your port.

Toots mate, I got my credit card out to purchase a few of your vectors to push you over for a payout, but couldn't see any I liked :)

Thanks Anita, but the way things have been going just recently I must say I have my doubts. Must stay optimistic, optiiiiiimiiiiiistiiiiiic.

Yeah baz, you and everyone else by the looks of it these last few days!!!!

If I don't make the payout, it looks like I gotta scrap everything in my port and start all over again!!!!!!!

Thanks Anita, but the way things have been going just recently I must say I have my doubts. Must stay optimistic, optiiiiiimiiiiiistiiiiiic.

Yeah baz, you and everyone else by the looks of it these last few days!!!!

If I don't make the payout, it looks like I gotta scrap everything in my port and start all over again!!!!!!!

I must just be the holiday period mate, my sales are way down on last month. As I said, (edit), hard to believe you are struggling for a payout with your port.

Seriously Toots, hard to believe you are struggling for a payout with your port.

May be hard to believe, but it's the truth. I only got 2 OD's this month so that's let me down a bit, and then this weekend and today has been a total flop.

Hoping September brings me back up to normal sales again.

Hahahaha Bazz!

It's either your credit card or will have to gather up forces and send him food parcels. AND don't forget about his chochy biscuits! He wants those too!

Toots, go onnnnnnnnnnnnn......!

Keeping my fingers crossed here, this is an exciting month :)

1.40 dollar never looked that good to me :)

I love your alarm clock by the way, good job :)

Anita, can I ask you something technical please? When you create a seamless pattern, do you use a clipping mask or do you crop it to artboard(before submitting). What do you normally do?

Anita, can I ask you something technical please? When you create a seamless pattern, do you use a clipping mask or do you crop it to artboard(before submitting). What do you normally do?

I do believe I mainly crop to the artboard. If you have any strokes or single paths best to outline them before you crop otherwise they'll disappear. Also after you crop ungroup them there will be an unstroked and unfilled path surrounding everything you cropped once you find it delete it. Do you have the select menu script addon? I can't remember where I got it from someone here should post the link.

Boyfriend won't leave me alone now I gotta move stuff for him to bring in an area rug gah!

Hahaha!

Since uploading new stuff doesn't seem to work as well as desired, we're now voodoo-ing our ways into Shutterstock payments.

Nobody and nothing around us is safe anymore, animals and life partners they all have to pay :)

Thank you Anita!

I've got the Select Menu plug-in installed already and I'll make sure all my strokes are outlined before doing any cropping.

Your answer to my question came in less than 5 minutes, and I know how busy you are!

Much appreciated, thank you :)

PS No patterns here yet. But I love your Halloween tiles and I was thinking of doing some myself. Food perhaps, or baby stuff? Haven't decided yet, but I'll show you everything when ready. IF ever :)

Toots, I’ve just ravished a goat and sacrificed a virgin, (the wife), and at midnight I’ll be dancing naked around the oak tree for you.

I’m sure you’ll make it without my help but enjoy all of the above.

Good luck mate.

Haha, I wish I'd been a fly on your wall when you ravished the goat and sacrificed the wife (ummm virgin), but I sure wouldn't wanna be that fly watching you dance naked around the oak tree hehehehe

Cheers for the good wishes, tomorrow is gonna be make or break. I will certainly keep you all updated in this thread.

I've just had my white digital clock approved so I'm gonna be cheeky and pimp it here, in the hope of clinching some more sales towards my $1.38 needed.

stock-vector-digital-alarm-clock-isolated-on-dark-grey-with-reflection-and-spare-digital-numbers-59946574.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=59946574

Something weird has happened with the rasters of the 2 digital clocks - they have completely disappeared from my port. They were both on there earlier, gould knows where they've gone!!!

I've just done a search under 'digital clock' and both my rasters have disappeared from there too. This has only occurred since the vector of the white clock was approved. I wonder if the reviewer thought they were duplicates and deleted them.

Have written to support. How weird eh!!!!

@baz Thank you :)

@eireann awesome! I like helping and can't wait to see your patterns when they're done :)

@toots I tripped on over to your port and didn't see the rasters there either. Did you check your rejected images tab? If they're not there then they may have inadvertantly disappeared but may reappear again.

Lemme know.