• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toots7777

• BIELOUS NATALIIA

• Barry Barnes

• apotterdd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=54808174 http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=208922476

Posted Images

Now that we have reached the front page a lot more contributors are posting. I'm not sure how anyone else feels, but I would be glad if this thread doesn't simply end up as a race to post everything, as the other 'latest download' thread is.

Can we keep the posts to a sensible level and keep up the 'chat' ? it makes it much more interesting to participate :)

Colorado about 7 hours behind you and it's like 3:35am here and I'm gonna pay for it tomorrow.

Sometimes I really amazes me when an older vector sells especially ones that don't sell that often I mean how the *bleep* can they find something on here accepted well over a year or more in a sea of 11 million+ images?

Yeah I'm easily amazed and also easily amused ;) Loopy? Me? Never ;) Now I'm really going to bed.

Night, morning and afternoon to you all.

Anita, I hope you had a good night's sleep! (I only got 3.5 hrs myself, and I will also be paying for it later :)

People do like this retro stuff still:

stock-vector-vector-line-art-illustration-of-a-retro-track-tape-and-a-rpm-single-record-25740286.jpg

Evan you definitely will be paying for it later. I've done that many times and the next day I feel like sh*t all day.

Boy don't I know it. I've added a part time job, things being how they are, and 4-5 is the most I get these days. I usually catch up on Saturday.

*groogy* yeah I'm up late but man I don't feel like I slept at all. Course all I was doing last night was playing games on the computer ;)

That is fatal Anita, I took all games off my computer so I wouldn't be tempted. All I use mine as now is a workhorse hehe.

Yay, an OD:

stock-vector-cartoon-boy-playing-in-a-red-toy-pedal-car-28685497.jpg

Ahh, love that one :)

Thanks chatterbox, that one took me ages to do if I remember rightly. The car was easy, the hard bit was trying to fit the right sort o character into it, and I still wasn't happy with it but uploaded anyway, coz I'd had enough by then lol.

*groogy* yeah I'm up late but man I don't feel like I slept at all. Course all I was doing last night was playing games on the computer ;)

That is fatal Anita, I took all games off my computer so I wouldn't be tempted. All I use mine as now is a workhorse hehe.

I also need to add to easily amused, easily entertained. I'm also easily distracted :D Hmmm...I also bore easily when working so I need a distraction for a few so I can refresh my head. Then again last night had nothing to do with productivity ;)