apotterdd

Your latest downloaded illustration

Hehe, why don't you try a filled version on that illustration janhyrman, the linework is pretty good. Love the nose :)

Sure, why not. We may have tried this here before, but since the Show Me thread in Anything Goes buries every post in about 10 minutes, we'll give it a try.

stock-vector-photo-realistic-vector-illustration-of-the-ace-of-spades-known-as-the-death-card-with-a-smoking-28327306.jpg

Hehe, why don't you try a filled version on that illustration janhyrman, the linework is pretty good. Love the nose :)

I was thinking of doing that with all my line drawings, I'll try it out - but I've never had the right taste regarding colours and then I always think I spoilt the pic with the colours...

This was the last one downloaded. I'm up to 7 whole downloads now! Woo-hoo! Yes, I know I need to upload some more, but pesky 'real life' is getting in the way. ;)

post-210715-14368330762989_thumb.jpg

This was the last one downloaded. I'm up to 7 whole downloads now! Woo-hoo! Yes, I know I need to upload some more, but pesky 'real life' is getting in the way. ;)

Real life has a habit of getting in the way! Give it time and you will develop strategies to shelve real life and devote more time to this :)

Boy, sales are really slow here for me at the moment. Elsewhere is a completely different story, even on sites where I've sold hardly anything or nothing at all before. They are all picking up like mad. Don't know why this is.

Anyway, here is my latest download on here:

stock-vector-shiny-blue-raindrop-raster-also-available-29280004.jpg

This is part of a new series of bird illustrations that I am in the process of making, and is the latest download - they seem to be selling quite well :)

stock-vector-simple-card-illustration-of-two-funny-cartoon-birds-on-a-branch-52790716.jpg

Every single person can draw, it's just a case of knowing how to put the pieces together and then practising. There are some good books on drawing cartoon characters and animals.

Christopher Hart writes some really good books. He shows you exactly how to build characters the correct way. Books like 'How to Draw Cartoon Animals' and 'Everything you ever wanted to know about cartooning but were afraid to ask'.

Have a look on Amazon and you'll find lots of books by different authors. The cartoonists bible is also another good one by Terry Simpson.

Just buy one of the books and I'm sure you'll be creating your own characters with your very own style in no time.

Anyway, here's my latest download:

stock-vector-happy-plumber-builder-or-mechanic-cartoon-character-holding-a-spanner-raster-also-available-31447354.jpg

stock-vector-music-background-31725301.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=31725301

Would love to know exactly how the buyer found this image as my keywords are lacking.

DT tells you what keyword was used in finding a purchased image. It is very helpful in knowing what prompted the search. However, I have found that most of the keywords have been pretty generic. I am not sure people do a lot of searching on "Guitar silhouette on gold background". They probably searched on "guitar" or "music". Just my opinion.

DT tells you what keyword was used in finding a purchased image. It is very helpful in knowing what prompted the search. However, I have found that most of the keywords have been pretty generic. I am not sure people do a lot of searching on "Guitar silhouette on gold background". They probably searched on "guitar" or "music". Just my opinion.

You're probably right. I think I have like 7 or 8 keywords on this image. I just amazes me that buyer find things with images that have limited keywords.