Hawaiian Leis

Guest Anonymous

What kind of picture are you looking for? I could easily pick up a couple leis from the dollar store, IIRC they had blue ones and pink ones last time I was there.

Do you want an isolated shot, a shot of somebody wearing it, etc?

Guest Anonymous

Hi, thanks for responding. I'm looking for a bunch of lays lying in a pile isolated on a white background. Where the leis take up the entire bottom of the photo and the white is more towards the top. Does that make sense?

Hi, thanks for responding. I'm looking for a bunch of lays lying in a pile isolated on a white background. Where the leis take up the entire bottom of the photo and the white is more towards the top. Does that make sense?
I will try to make some shots today or tomorrow and will let you know (if you will still need them by the time)
Guest Anonymous

Thanks so much for responding. Horizontal would be great. An assortment or different colors would also be good. I don't need much room for copy, I can always resize to adjust. Thanks again!

theres actually some in my waiting to be submitted batch, i don't know if they will be any good but should be up in the next couple of days, it's a lei with material flowers though. I would happily get the other kind if this was a personal sale but obviously even at a quid the 23 cents wouldn't cover that.