Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Images Needed

Call Center, customer support center, groups of people sitting in rows at computers, groups of people in cubicles, photos of mulitple friendly-looking people wearing headsets

I have all the images of a single person wearing a headset sitting at a computer I need. What I need is images with more than one person.

On 10/13/2005 at 4:24 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Call Center, customer support center, groups of people sitting in rows at computers, groups of people in cubicles, photos of mulitple friendly-looking people wearing headsets

I have all the images of a single person wearing a headset sitting at a computer I need. What I need is images with more than one person.

Try Adobe.  Many have removed their images from SS due to lousy pay....and forget new uploads.

33 minutes ago, RoJo Images said:

Try Adobe.  Many have removed their images from SS due to lousy pay....and forget new uploads.

This question was asked 15 years ago. If they are still looking I'm a monkeys uncle 😄

Well that was a blast from the past. 

And not often when buyers come on here with requests for content.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:36 AM, Linda Bestwick said:

This question was asked 15 years ago. If they are still looking I'm a monkeys uncle 😄

they are still waiting for Shutterstock support to get back to them

I actually had the online help for customer disconnect with me, because the can only handle English language.