My personal record for rejections

Well Submitted 7 images over the weekend and all of them were rejected. whoooopeeee a new record for me.

I hardly ever get rejections but all seven were knocked down. I must have really done it up right this time and to top it off it was for poor lighting and or white balance issues.

I could not have done poorer job on my lighting if I had tried LOL

Yes sir damn proud of my work this time. Back to the drawing board

G

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Submitted 7 images over the weekend and all of them were rejected. whoooopeeee a new record for me.

I hardly ever get rejections but all seven were knocked down. I must have really done it up right this time and to top it off it was for poor lighting and or white balance issues.

G

care to share some of your rejections?

perhaps we can start a Rejected image thread and all learn from each other what NOT to do?

G

care to share some of your rejections?

perhaps we can start a Rejected image thread and all learn from each other what NOT to do?

Well that would be great but I think that first I must learn what I did do wrong. What I usually do is just let them go and and let the other sites have them and it keeps my portfolio's somewhat different. They have all passed through my other sites approval process so they can't be completely bad :)

I usually have more problems with IS or FT but today that is not the case

and so it goes I just wanted to post about my new record it is an accomplishment I must say

G

G

I had 10 rejected so I think I win!! LOL it was for the same reason.... I didn't think the reviewer was correct but I looked them over in photoshop did an "auto levels" that changed nothing I could tell and resubmitted them with a note saying "corrected lighting issues" All but 3 were accepted and the 3 that did not get selected this time were rejected for "possible copyright issue" due to a graphic on a shirt.... go figure!

i'm new here, but i've noticed that most rejections i get are usually related to low DOF in my selective focus pics. also some of the pics were rejected due to "bad lighting".

group rejections were only on wednesdays, thursdays and weekends.

i'm happy to report that today got whole batch of 6 pics approved.

i'll see what'll i do with those pics.

oh, yeah. almost all got approved on other sites.

only one that i was sure will be rejected (sent it anyways because of sentimental value...), got approved on only one site (not here, together with whole batch).

one of pics rejected on iS sells here like crazy...

so, every once in a while rogue reviewers surface on all microstock sites. :D

they're not machines, nor are we. so errors do occur.

wish there was an easier way to repost images here.

or maybe just let them go, as starter of this topic said. ;)

good luck to us all... :D

cheers

they're having an off week here at Shutterstock. i just had a set of 5 JPG's rejected for innappropriate keywording. interestingly, the vector versions i submitted last week had almost exactly the same key-words ( I replaced vector and editable with raster and rasterized), and were accepted

WTF?

Your not alone, try this one on for size. 50 images submitted to 10 different stock sites at once. All sites accept SS accept all 50 images. SS accepts 2. Now that is beyond comical, as I mentioned in another post, the reviewers need to be brought back to reality. Time for a drink.