How To Post Images - Newbies Please Read

Just in case they didn't get it the first time!

Open image, save copy at 500 pixels on the longest side, at 72 dpi. This keeps it under the max size limitation and the longest side limitation.

Then simply browse your hard drive and add image to post like this

post-14141-14368311288859_thumb.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case they didn't get it the first time!

Open image, save copy at 500 pixels on the longest side, at 72 dpi. This keeps it under the max size limitation and the longest side limitation.

Then simply browse your hard drive and add image to post like this

We need to make it a mantra! A limerick or a poem!

OPEN IMAGE!

SAVE COPY WITH 500 PIXELS ON THE LONGEST SIDE @72 DPI!

Then simply browse your hard drive and add image to post

I find myself shouting this!

This keeps it under the max size limitation and the longest side limitation.

BUMP!

Oh to quote one of my fav songs

"Is there anyone out there?"

Hey Guys!

I'm new to here and to the whole stockphoto world and I want to know your opinion before I post these images for review. What do you think?

And the image signed "X" do you think it contains nudity in reviewer's opinion (+21)?

thanks

You should simply post these in the Critique Forum. This thread is basically one we use to let the newbies know how to post the images and use it as a reference. Thanks though for posting them properly!

I have tried and tried to use the methods that you are requiring to have a shot critiqued.I just cant seem to get it to work for me. I am usually pretty good with the computer, but I guess I am not as savy as some. If I post a link to my shot, will it go uncritiqued because I cannot post the image and a close up as well? This is becoming a very frustrating task for me, and I am sure that I am not alone. Please understand that some of us are new at all of this and not accustomed to all the different things that you all seem to be able to do so easily. I am trying my best to learn as quickly as possible so that I dont become a nuisance,but this is simply above me right now. You say all "newbies" need to post this way- well, we are "newbies"-and that means that some of us may not know HOW to do what you are asking us to do.

sorry- I just needed to vent my frustrations.

thanks.