Learn about our "On The Red Carpet" program!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aisia did a great job for me as well. I was on the sidelines for the Temple-Buffalo game on Saturday. Lincoln Financial Field is a beautiful stadium. Thanks!

Completely agree! They freaking ROCK!

And to answer an earlier question on here. I did get approved for a Temple football game (D-1) and two Phils games (MLB - we got shot down for two & the playoffs). AWESOME experiences that will last far longer than the money! :)

Aisia did a great job for me as well. I was on the sidelines for the Temple-Buffalo game on Saturday. Lincoln Financial Field is a beautiful stadium. Thanks!

And to answer an earlier question on here. I did get approved for a Temple football game (D-1) and two Phils games (MLB - we got shot down for two & the playoffs). AWESOME experiences that will last far longer than the money! :)

Completely agree. I loved doing it. Maybe next year I will try to get ON THE RED CARPET for MLB.

I hope to get to one (or more) Division One basketball games this fall/winter. There are quite a few schools close to me. I need a new lenses first.

• 10 months later...

Most of the posts in here are a little old, so even though this has been discussed a bit I thought I'd ask again -- has anyone had any success getting a photo pass to shoot an NFL game? And who do you put as the Press Contact at an event - someone who works for the venue or the team? Thanks!

Most of the posts in here are a little old, so even though this has been discussed a bit I thought I'd ask again -- has anyone had any success getting a photo pass to shoot an NFL game? And who do you put as the Press Contact at an event - someone who works for the venue or the team? Thanks!

NFL is VERY tough. I have applied twice I think - rehjected both times. But for the application you would indicate usually a media relations director as the PR contact. Can generally be found on the home team's website in the Press Guide. Good Luck!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I sent an application to "On The Red Carpet Program" 11 days ago for a sporting event, ATP Tour Thailand Open 2013, that will be happening in September. And, the deadline for media credentials application is September 3, 5pm, Bangkok time.

I am pretty confident that I had given Shutterstock On the Red Carpet Program Team all the documents required. In the regulations it says that the team will contact you back within 24 hours, but I have not yet heard back from them.

I have emailed shutterstock to ask about it and who I should contact about this matter once a week ago and again this morning, but still have not heard from them either.

Any suggestions?

• 1 year later...
Hi vclements,

We won't know unless we try... Send in your info and we'll see what we can do.

Generally, the more lead time, the better for any event.

Regards,

Shutterstock Support Team

Shutterstock

hi I'm trying out on the red carpet program to get into sacramento river cats on may 10 2015, so how long will it take for you to respond?
  • 2 months later...
Hi alexeys,

According to my notes, your event is scheduled to begin May 4, 2008...

Request Status: A follow up email was sent on April 4th and we are following up with phone calls as I write this to you now. As soon as we confirm event coverage status we will contact you right away.

Regards,

Shutterstock Support Team

Shutterstock

Hi,

I Sent in a credential request to the red carpet team, but for some reason there not able to see the email that i sent to them do you know why?

Ryan.

How did you get approved to go to the d-1 temple football game? And also what are the requirements for the credential?

Ryan.

How did you get approved to go to the d-1 temple football game? And also what are the requirements for the credential?

Ryan.

D1 Football is no different than most events. You will need to contact the media relations person, in this case usually an associate AD at the school. You need to have a reputable news gathering editorial outlet in most instances that will be using your images on an assignment. MANY teams/schools do not consider microstock to be a true media outlet (in comparison to papers, magazines, wire services) so you may fight an uphill battle. In most cases major D1 schools and pro teams require the organization sending you to the event to request the credential (i.e. no freelancers).

• 4 weeks later...