900 images in 30 days

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Sean, nice to hear from you again and hopefully you will reach your goal, fancy a little april race? 900 uploads is always my monthly target but I normally only get to 600-700.

Great idea Sean. I just finished up, and reached, a Q1 goal. What I need most is to significantly raise the quality of the images I submit.

I recently got an image into the Top 5 Most Popular rows of a common search word. That is the first time I have ever accomplished this. The result has been a great, sustained run of sales.

So I'll set my goal to get another image into the Top 5 Most Popular rows by the end of Q2. It has to be a common search term too, nothing niche.

- Dan

Good Idea! 900 images in 30 days.. that would be 30 images per day (including weekends!) Whew! not a impossible target if you do this full time but its still a hard one. Good Luck guys!

hehe this will be a good opportunity to finish uploading all the simple over white images I have had for so many months lol

Hopefully I will be able to slip in some good locations ready for the raise at the end of the month :D

Hey Sean, nice to hear from you again and hopefully you will reach your goal, fancy a little april race? 900 uploads is always my monthly target but I normally only get to 600-700.

Hahaha... clash of the titans... oh my!

Lets get it on Andres, Maybe I can win that pint back :D

I can only do about 4hours per day at this point in time, so I think 900 might be a bit high... but then again, nothing like a challenge!

Hahaha... clash of the titans... oh my!

Lets get it on Andres, Maybe I can win that pint back :D

I can only do about 4hours per day at this point in time, so I think 900 might be a bit high... but then again, nothing like a challenge!

I never really thought of it in terms of how many images/hour and how many hours/day that I put into this - hmmmm - well, I don't belong on this thread, but still want to thank The Titans for giving me this perspective!

Good luck to both of you! You guys are our inspiration! Someday, when I'm all grown up, I will be a Titan too!

NOT!

hehe ok then but lets not just not do the countdown to 900 what if we manage to get more accepted? What do you think?

Current online: 10172

Latest Approved: 31

Total submitted in april: 31

Favourite from batch:

1294,1206946002,1.jpg

hehe ok then but lets not just not do the countdown to 900 what if we manage to get more accepted? What do you think?

More!? More?!!?

Typical... I am wondering if I bit off more than I can chew, and you are worried about more than 900...

;-D

That is fine by me...