Sign in to follow this  
alandyck

Age Question for Nude Model

No offense taken. I have heard the answer in the last couple replies. That was all I was trying to get someone to tell me.

But I am not trying to hear what I want to hear. I want to hear what correct interpretation of the policy. I heard that.

So based on that I will just sell them in Europe and make them exclusive use there. They have a different policy there. The images were approved there last night.

Again, I was only trying to find out what the correct interpretation was for this stock agency. The policy was not clear to me. And I appologize for taking all of your time trying to give me the answer.

Thanks for the kind words about my portfolio. I think I have a few stong images there and at least someone seems to like to download them.

I keep trying to branch out into other areas but they don't seem to get accepted here as well as I would like. SS reviewers seem to think my glamour images are the best I have. Which is fine.

You all have a nice day and thanks for all of the feedback.

Alan

This term of age 25 is not correct as in India legal age is 18 years for women and 21 years for men and further in India no model shares their personal details as well as ID's. This is due to fear of misusing. 

This term will discourage photographers from India to contribute to shutterstock.

Even getting release form signed in India is difficult.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:18 AM, Laurin Rinder said:

Geez who digs up these 10 year old threads. how do you even find them???

Interesting read: guy shoots underage model but thinks, somehow, that he can date the release for the day it was submitted, not the day of the shoot, basically trying to defraud SS to get away with using nudes of a minor girl (minor at least as far as SS is concerned).  

Glad he and his port are gone.  :D

On 10/19/2018 at 10:37 PM, Laurin Rinder said:

And....why hasen't this thread dropped off? Really?

Because you keep writing replies! 🙄

I'll just do an edit and hope the thread dies of natural causes. Every time you post, it gets a new life, like some zombie thread! 😁

On 10/13/2018 at 11:18 PM, Laurin Rinder said:

Geez who digs up these 10 year old threads. how do you even find them???

Someone new might see everything as new including the archives? I know that other forums do that also.