Fruit and vegetables pic

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another example of why people ask the same silly questions over and over. They DON'T READ!!

The name of this forum is "Photo Requests", which is pretty self-explanatory. If one didn't understand THAT, at the very beginning of this thread there are these comments:

"Do you need to download photos for a project or something? Cause otherwise you're not posting at the right place."

"Correct. This forum is used by designers and others to post requests for specific images. Others then post images they think will meet the designer's needs. It's not a place to post "see what I've got" images."

"Show me threads are to be put in the Anything Goes forum."

AND people continue to post page after page of their images.

Yet another example of why people ask the same silly questions over and over. They DON'T READ!!

The name of this forum is "Photo Requests", which is pretty self-explanatory. If one didn't understand THAT, at the very beginning of this thread there are these comments:

"Do you need to download photos for a project or something? Cause otherwise you're not posting at the right place."

"Correct. This forum is used by designers and others to post requests for specific images. Others then post images they think will meet the designer's needs. It's not a place to post "see what I've got" images."

"Show me threads are to be put in the Anything Goes forum."

AND people continue to post page after page of their images.

Yup

• 1 month later...