New vectors you hope will sell

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=297281219

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-307033343/stock-vector-not-everyone-really-leves-travel-motivational-lettering-backpack-sign-chalk-on-board-vector.html?src=PvkUF-3Z4blsTNX1IeEHMA-1-2

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-336762920

Posted Images

Nice work Gregor.

Is it my old screen or is it somewhat darker at the bottom than at the top? That shouldn't be good for tiling reasons.

Yes there is a gradient on the background.

It's funny that you mention this, because I was not sure if it was a good idea to put a gradient on the background, because of the tiling reason. I don't think it is a big deal here at SS because customers can only buy the vector file and a background is easily changed. But on other sites where they can also buy a jpg, this could be a problem. Either it is pissing customers off which is not good for my reputation, or they come back later and buy the EPS file as well, which is good for my income. I don't know. Can you guys give me advice?

Yes there is a gradient on the background.

It's funny that you mention this, because I was not sure if it was a good idea to put a gradient on the background, because of the tiling reason. I don't think it is a big deal here at SS because customers can only buy the vector file and a background is easily changed. But on other sites where they can also buy a jpg, this could be a problem. Either it is pissing customers off which is not good for my reputation, or they come back later and buy the EPS file as well, which is good for my income. I don't know. Can you guys give me advice?

well i guess its easier to sell if the background is

the same for tiling purpose? not all customers know

some vector programs, so i guess its more friendly

that way. just my honest opinion...

It's funny that you mention this, because I was not sure if it was a good idea to put a gradient on the background...

...Either it is pissing customers off which is not good for my reputation, or they come back later and buy the EPS file as well, which is good for my income. I don't know. Can you guys give me advice?

Gregor, I bought a JPG version of that image at another site, because I didn't need it to cover a large area. Actually, I wanted the details in the shapes to be visible in the application that the image was used for, so I didn't need to tile it.

Some people will want to tile it, some won't. Not sure that helps you at all, but from my perspective as someone who bought and used that image, I didn't want to tile it.

i hope anything I upload will sell or I wouldn't upload it!!!!!!!!!

So?! What are you waiting for?

Then put all your uploads in this thread! LOL :P

hihi

that reminds me i havent done any vector for quite a while hv been

uploading my photos only... time to run my illustrator software!