which Micro stocks would you guys choose after SS and AS?

3 hours ago, Svarun said:

Not even close for me.
Wirestock is No.1, followed by AS. IS and DT comes 3rd and 4th and then twenty20. The rest of agencies I contribute to including SS are way below that with possible exception of Alamy. Starting with Eyeem these days, we will see how it goes.

But Wirestock is essentially "all of the above" right?  Not a separate stock library, but an aggregator.  So it includes AS, SS, DT, etc.  Do you have the same material at wirestock and AS or SS directly, for example?

3 minutes ago, Reimar said:

But Wirestock is essentially "all of the above" right?  Not a separate stock library, but an aggregator.  So it includes AS, SS, DT, etc.  Do you have the same material at wirestock and AS or SS directly, for example?

Today i registered with WireStock and found they distribute to different microstocks including SS, uploading through Wirestock have any advantage or disadvantage over uploading directly?

13 hours ago, Asik Mohammed said:

uploading through Wirestock have any advantage or disadvantage over uploading directly?

It seems like you reach the highets leves at Shutterstock quite fast - whatever that means moneywise ...? On the downside - in my view - you can't make your own captions and keywords and most importantly you don't have control of your images. Also they keep a fee (well deserved!). If something happens with Wirestock are your images still active at the agencies? You have to upload a lot of images to gain from Wirestock for else it's just as easy to do it yourself. But it seems some big earners are happy with Wirestock. I uploaded a batch to Wirestock two weeks ago - images I could not bear to keyword and also because I was curious. But basicly I don't like the idea to hand over the images to others. Just my own thoughts about it.

2 hours ago, Asik Mohammed said:

Today i registered with WireStock and found they distribute to different microstocks including SS, uploading through Wirestock have any advantage or disadvantage over uploading directly?

Downsides you get less money (they take a percentage).

You lose control of your images caption and keywords to be different on other sites.

As happened here, any abuse shutting down Wirestocks sales by any customer affects *all* of you.

Its something that a little extra work yourself means you'll benefit more by doing it yourself.

11 hours ago, oleschwander said:

On the downside - in my view - you can't make your own captions and keywords and most importantly you don't have control of your images. 

You can do your own captions and keywords. I upload all my images with my own metadata to WS. Their keywording service is quite terrible IMO.

I only upload to the small agencies through WS. So the key advantage to me is the low payout threshold, which means you don't have to wait to hit 50 or 100$ on every individual agency and you get quicker and better payouts every month. Wirestock, along with AS, is the only agency/service which gives me a payout every month now without fail. I also like the Instapay option (even though I was skeptical about it initially) because some pictures make more money through it than would would do otherwise. I don't really see a big future for stock photography so I find it better to make whatever money while I can. 

13 hours ago, Reimar said:

Yes, but I'm talking about their direct sales and instant pay program which is real game-changer for me. Photos sold on another agency by WS i count as a sell on that agency.

5 hours ago, Svarun said:

Yes, but I'm talking about their direct sales and instant pay program which is real game-changer for me. Photos sold on another agency by WS i count as a sell on that agency.

i have one more Question, we are uploading on different agencies through WS, can we delete images from other agencies through WS?  or we need to request Customer service to do that on behalf?