WHATS IS THIS - HOW WE CAN READ IT!!!!!!!

OP...you're supposed to ignore it. 🙄 Every view is a hit for the spammers even if you have no idea what it is.

I now feel that SS's unwillingness to deal with this, shows the incredible disdain with which they regard their contributors (considering it's our images that pay their wages and elevate their stock price). Now, for the first time since the imposition of the 10 cents minimum, I'm actually considering deleting all my best sellers so that they can no longer earn money off me (reciprocating my disdain for them). It is rather cutting off one's nose to spite one's face but at some point I feel I have to draw some sort of line.

1 hour ago, Ackab Photography said:

I can tell by experience that when such stuff is not dealt with it's the beginning of the end.of an online forum

55 minutes ago, stevemart said:

OP...you're supposed to ignore it. 🙄 Every view is a hit for the spammers even if you have no idea what it is.

I now feel that SS's unwillingness to deal with this, shows the incredible disdain with which they regard their contributors (considering it's our images that pay their wages and elevate their stock price). Now, for the first time since the imposition of the 10 cents minimum, I'm actually considering deleting all my best sellers so that they can no longer earn money off me (reciprocating my disdain for them). It is rather cutting off one's nose to spite one's face but at some point I feel I have to draw some sort of line.

I was already logged out. Logged in for a while and then I disappear again and check every now and then if Shutterstock fixes it, but I agree with Ackab Photography and this will be the end of the forum.
Maybe we should all move to another Stockforum. And leave this forum to spammers.
This cannot be solved by a member and only causes annoyance.
Regards, Thijs

Response from SS support:

"This problem was reported by several participants, and the details were sent to Shutterstock to solve them.

Thank you for reporting this, and I hope everything will return to normal soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused."

We're waiting.

18 hours ago, stevemart said:

Already doing it, the unwillingness to do anything about it and the fact that there are clickbait ads on the dashboard shows me that this place is no longer professional. Greedy money takers with no respect for the people who earn them their money!

I am not prepared to stay in a place that treats its content providers like flotsam!

The spam is getting worse  ...

8 hours ago, Wendy Townrow said:

Already doing it, the unwillingness to do anything about it and the fact that there are clickbait ads on the dashboard shows me that this place is no longer professional. Greedy money takers with no respect for the people who earn them their money!

I am not prepared to stay in a place that treats its content providers like flotsam!

The spam is getting worse  ...

Only 28 pages of spam on "Hardware & Gear" since 25th August but 'Technical issues' forum really takes the biscuit with 176 pages (x25 little jobbies)...IN THE LAST 12 HOURS!

Now that's exponential. 😲

NickPic141 2021-09-01, 15_29_48.jpg

As there has been no response from HQ I can only surmise that this place is no longer a safe venue to work. I have removed all my images from the platform (it took a few days of constant work), once my payment goes through I will close my account. I am not prepared to stay where security is not a priority!