I'm still quite new here and things have been plodding along, regular little sales and sometimes several per day but the last 3 to 4 weeks it has really dried up. Just an odd 1 or 2 per week.
Just wondering if this a quiet period of the year or just my photos are not popular at the moment?  I keep uploading regularly, it's just that I have reached 84 sales and wife promised to take me out for a meal when I reach 100. ☺️

Hortensia.thumb.jpg.0f15f035a53492ae8edc71ded3064e71.jpg

13 hours ago, Thijs de Graaf said:

Slow indeed in Europe. It's holiday time, although the weather doesn't show that here. Many Germans in my village (Bergen) Wilm.

Just up the road from you in Schoorl...........lots of German registered vehicles on the roads there too. They're also just about the only people you still see wearing face-masks...but I don't blame them.

Lotta Hydrangea (Hortensia) in Schoorl (this was next to a bus stop...public service for the eye!). 😀

Village is also big on fir trees and their cones!

FirCones Schoorl.jpg

6 hours ago, stevemart said:

Just up the road from you in Schoorl...........lots of German registered vehicles on the roads there too. They're also just about the only people you still see wearing face-masks...but I don't blame them.

Lotta Hydrangea (Hortensia) in Schoorl (this was next to a bus stop...public service for the eye!). 😀

Village is also big on fir trees and their cones!

We and the neighbors have them too. They are doing great because of that very wet summer. I went outside to take a picture of our Hydrangea in the front yard. It's cloudy and dark again.
When I was still a teacher, I cycled through the dunes to Schoorl every year to collect cones, which the children used for Christmas decorations at Christmas time.

DSC01404.JPG

12 hours ago, Duncan Andison said:

And it continues. No sales now for 1.5 - 2 days. The last ones were mid Friday. 

For me, it was September 2013 when I last didn't have a sale in a day. Most major holidays inc Christmas etc there would always be sales but nothing now!

Have you continued to upload files since the new revenue structure was introduced, Duncan?

9 minutes ago, Duncan Andison said:

Yes.

Hmmm,
then I'm a little surprised at you. You have an interesting and "stocky" portfolio. And quite a large one at that. Why that goes so badly with you, I do not understand. 

With me it runs also badly. But since I have nothing more uploaded, I assume that this is noticeable in the Algorythmus. But with you that is not the reason.

I also know a day without downloads. That happens from time to time on weekends. But I also have never had 1.5 or 2 days. It is indeed understandable that you are concerned about this.

5 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Hmmm,
then I'm a little surprised at you. You have an interesting and "stocky" portfolio. And quite a large one at that. Why that goes so badly with you, I do not understand. 

With me it runs also badly. But since I have nothing more uploaded, I assume that this is noticeable in the Algorythmus. But with you that is not the reason.

I also know a day without downloads. That happens from time to time on weekends. But I also have never had 1.5 or 2 days. It is indeed understandable that you are concerned about this.

A couple of sales turned up today but they're still behind IS never mind AS. It's been the last week or two that things have slowed down here so could easily improve but they do suck compared to their main competitors. But hey, SS don't really seem to care... unless it's a problem that impacts on shareholders!

Things turned sound by the end of Sunday. I'll wager that something went wrong or there were problems with the site Friday / Saturday as everything just stopped during this time and now seems to have started again. I also spotted another forum with people asking if SS was down and that some were having problems accessing the site.