So I saw this on my home page .

When our systems detect fraudulent transactions or other illegal activity, we rescind rights to fraudulently obtained assets and reverse related transactions. If your assets are affected, corrections may need to be made to your account, including earnings adjustments and corrections to your download count.

Has anyone else gotten this message and had their sales adjusted?

13 minutes ago, Michael Warwick said:

So I saw this on my home page .

When our systems detect fraudulent transactions or other illegal activity, we rescind rights to fraudulently obtained assets and reverse related transactions. If your assets are affected, corrections may need to be made to your account, including earnings adjustments and corrections to your download count.

Has anyone else gotten this message and had their sales adjusted?

Yes, about once every two months, but only this year.  Reversed transactions is an issue which is much worse on a**my, but I get the impression that there it is because they allow buyers to change their mind about purchases.

Edited by clivewa
first version overstated the issue
On 8/16/2021 at 4:46 PM, clivewa said:

Yes, about once every two months, but only this year.  Reversed transactions is an issue which is much worse on a**my, but I get the impression that there it is because they allow buyers to change their mind about purchases.

Yes I had a reversal of $119 on A**** - then it was bought again for the same price???  Strange - and disappointing when you see a reversal!

Never had it on SS (yet)!

24 minutes ago, paula french said:

Yes I had a reversal of $119 on A**** - then it was bought again for the same price???  Strange - and disappointing when you see a reversal!

This way the buyer can use the image for another six month for free and they will change their mind again when the new payday is approaching.