Hello, everyone! SS regularly rejects my similar images of one object, even taken from completely different angles, two can still pass, but the third is usually always rejected, although I have also seen many examples of dozens of similar images from other contributors. It seems that if you come across such examples, it was loaded at a time when the SS rules were more lenient with respect to similars.

27 minutes ago, Yori N said:

It's probably a bug of some kind.

If you click on one of the thumbnails in his portfolio to open an individual image page and then click on his name from there, a completely different page opens to show the landscape photos.

Also this: https://www.shutterstock.com/fi/g/T_MAI?sort=newest&page=2 🙄

3 hours ago, Thijs de Graaf said:

There are many more if you search. This one for example. Very good images, but how do you get them all approved.

Oranges are 8-digit numbers....approved before I was born!!! Seriously though, I started in 2012 and all my numbers start with 11x.xxx.xxx and have 9 digits so these oranges of Svetlana are really early entries (from 2006-2208 maybe?).

What  seems puzzling is that account of T. Kingfisher. First they seem only to have 134 images of 'key lime pie' whereas they have 52K+ images when you do as Yori N does! However, the first link of OP has the search words 'key lime pie' entered in the search box and if you delete that search and leave it blank, hit enter...then you get their entire portfolio of 52K+ images shown!  All their 'duplicate/serial shooter' images are from around 3 years ago and earlier before the rejection of 'similars' started in earnest.

I think the rejection of 'similars' is partly a reaction to what happened before. As with rejections for noise and focus, the SS pendulum has probably swung back too far the other way rather than settling in a reasonable middle. Or to put it another way, the submitters of today are paying for the excesses of the submitters a couple of years ago.

SS is pushing for high quality images which is fine. My sense is that they are now stricter than other sites such as AS. It's just that the guidelines are not all that clear or consistent.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:48 PM, Chuck Wagner said:

Anyone ever had images rejected for "similar images"?  WTH are these?  Do rules only apply to certain people?

https://www.shutterstock.com/g/T_MAI?searchterm=key+lime+pie&sort=popular

Old days when the forum fools taught more was going to make more by having more. Those aren't key lime pies, they look like strawberry. Nice useless large collection of pancakes, flowers and other common boring no sale pictures. Spam words, spam photos, try to trick the system. No future no money.