Where is the 'sensitive information'?

The attached photo has not only been rejected for noise (I think the AI thinks the soil and the grass seed is noise), but it has also been rejected because the shot contains 'sensitive information' - i.e. "signatures, credit card numbers, email addresses, isolated license plates, etc." Am I missing something here - but I can't see anything that is 'sensitive'...? There is a cemetery in the background, but you can't see any names on the headstones. The photo was submitted as a commercial photo.

_MG_2637.jpg

There isn't any sensitive use issues in the image as far as I can see. My guess is reviewer error, or bot error triggered by keywords or description. Just guessing but maybe commercial images with 'gravestones' or 'cemetery' or similar will get an auto rejection for sensitive use, you know, just in case.

I'd focus on keywords as the possible trigger if you've had the same rejection more than once, and resubmit. 

2 minutes ago, Linda Bestwick said:

There isn't any sensitive use issues in the image as far as I can see. My guess is reviewer error, or bot error triggered by keywords or description. Just guessing but maybe commercial images with 'gravestones' or 'cemetery' or similar will get an auto rejection for sensitive use, you know, just in case.

I'd focus on keywords as the possible trigger if you've had the same rejection more than once, and resubmit. 

I think it's reviewer error as you suggest. The cemetery isn't mentioned anywhere in the details I've given. The keywords relate to the type of kerb shown and materials used.

• personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs;
  • trade-union membership;
  • genetic data, biometric data processed solely to identify a human being;
  • health-related data;
  • data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation.