I Submit 29 logo on shutter stock, but my earnings 0.00$.

Hello Everybody, I'm Roxy from Bangladesh, I am a Senior Graphic Designer with 5+ More years of Experience and a high dose of Creativity.
I am a Trustworthy, fast and hard worker. My Expertise is Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and I can make Any Logo, Business card, Flyer, Banner, Poster, etc. 

• Sazib Roxy changed the title to I Submit 29 logo on shutter stock, but my earnings 0.00$.
On 7/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, Sazib Roxy said:

Hello Everybody, I'm Roxy from Bangladesh, I am a Senior Graphic Designer with 5+ More years of Experience and a high dose of Creativity.
I am a Trustworthy, fast and hard worker. My Expertise is Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and I can make Any Logo, Business card, Flyer, Banner, Poster, etc. 

I think the problem is that many of your logos are too specific. Who would buy a logo where everything is designed around the letters QPR or the name bravepup or ascend? That's too specialized - the uses are extremely limited.

The general public can't use components of these logos because the logos only work as a whole. Now, if by chance someone were to start a business called ascend, they would need a custom logo that wasn't based off of a Microsoft database. He would not be able to protect such a - non-exclusive - logo and is not allowed to do so.

Your graphical style is good, but the way you approach it here, many of your files are not usable for potential buyers.

Generally, the following is in the license agreements of shutterstock.
This is forbidden...
Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.