Can SS give some hint about trademark rejection?

Some of my latest uploads have received trademark rejection (title/keywords) and sometimes it is really hard to figure out what trademark rejection it is.

The rejection statement does not specify which keyword that has trademark problem and it always leave me guessing about it. Then after I delete my best guess, it got rejected again. This is a waste of time and resource from my part and SS part.

I hope SS can improve its reviewing process by giving us a hint of the keyword that has trademark problem.

Leremy,

There are a lot of things that SS should improve about the review process but they don't seem to care.  I wouldn't expect help in identifying trademark issues or any improvements in the review experience. 

After they got away with the huge royalty reduction in 2020, they figure contributors with accept just about anything.  Besides, they and the shareholders are too busy counting their profits. 

I notice your latest files are sport related. Could be you are adding something about the Olympics. Obviously I'm just guessing, but any keywords, description or imagery relating to that will cause rejections. 
Checking the restrictions lists can help narrow down possible reasons. 
Or show us the image, description and keywords, may be we can help, but we can't be specific unless you are.

14 hours ago, Linda Bestwick said:

I notice your latest files are sport related. Could be you are adding something about the Olympics. Obviously I'm just guessing, but any keywords, description or imagery relating to that will cause rejections. 
Checking the restrictions lists can help narrow down possible reasons. 
Or show us the image, description and keywords, may be we can help, but we can't be specific unless you are.

Yeah for the normal trademark keywords like Olympic or Frisbee or Rollerblade are widely known.

Then there are less known one are like

- demolition derby (maybe), disc golf (maybe), formula racing (maybe?), motocross (maybe?), bmx (maybe?), and etc... 

It would be just easier that the reviewer state the exact keyword or trademark image so I don't have to resubmit and resubmit (after amendment).

1 hour ago, Leremy said:

Yeah for the normal trademark keywords like Olympic or Frisbee or Rollerblade are widely known.

Then there are less known one are like

- demolition derby (maybe), disc golf (maybe), formula racing (maybe?), motocross (maybe?), bmx (maybe?), and etc... 

It would be just easier that the reviewer state the exact keyword or trademark image so I don't have to resubmit and resubmit (after amendment).

Yeh, sadly that isn't going to happen though. 

It will be even better if those well known trademark keyword automatically detected and shown while we key them in on the Upload Page.

SS upload page is already showing spelling mistake automatically, so they should show potential trademark keyword automatically too.

Wouldn't this be a good idea?