What is the best format to upload video in to Shutterstock?

Hello, I have been have a lot of trouble trying to submit video on shutterstock. The footage keeps getting rejected for "Content contains noise, film grain, compression artifacts, pixelation, and/or posterization that detracts from the main subject." I have been using Adobe Premier Pro to edit video. The footage I have been trying to upload is 4K HD from a drone. I always have good light and shoot with my ISO at or below 200, and I don't notice any issues when I complete a project on my computer. However i have experienced that when I export the video to my phone, YouTube, Facebook and other platforms, I can get either grain or heavy pixelation if I use different formats such as "Match Source Bitrate, Adobe Stock HD, YouTube 4K HD,...." and so fourth. I was wondering if I have not discovered the right format to export my video in or could there be another reason for these rejections? Any tips would be much appreciated! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 7:42 PM, Chris Peters Photography said:

Hello, I have been have a lot of trouble trying to submit video on shutterstock. The footage keeps getting rejected for "Content contains noise, film grain, compression artifacts, pixelation, and/or posterization that detracts from the main subject."

The four clips in your portfolio that were accepted look severely underexposed and I'm surprised they were accepted.  If your other drone clips look similar that could be the problem right there.  Are you exposing correctly on the drone? Are monitoring the video correctly in post?  Do you know how to read Premiere's scopes to ensure levels are correct?

BTW, you should try using Resolve for grading and export.  It is far more powerful, easier, and foolproof for processing stock -- plus it is free.

• 2 weeks later...