Maybe I owe SS an apology....

I've been disappointed by the diminishing returns and earnings over the last few months, but yesterday I had my largest sale ever at almost 4 digits, and the first time ever I've broken 4 digit earnings in a month.  I consider this an anomaly, but I'll take the tawdry .14c subscription sales if these kinds of sales are still available, even if it's once a year.  Thanks SS.  I'll continue to upload, albeit at a snail's pace these days, with hopes of keeping the port relevant.  

2 hours ago, Allen.G said:

I've been disappointed by the diminishing returns and earnings over the last few months, but yesterday I had my largest sale ever at almost 4 digits, and the first time ever I've broken 4 digit earnings in a month.  I consider this an anomaly, but I'll take the tawdry .14c subscription sales if these kinds of sales are still available, even if it's once a year.  Thanks SS.  I'll continue to upload, albeit at a snail's pace these days, with hopes of keeping the port relevant.  

That‘s a fantastic sale indeed! Congrats to you!

6 hours ago, oleschwander said:

Which kind of purchase gives the contributor such a large share ..?

I was just going by a 30% contributor share.  It might be lower, in which case the sale was even higher.  Remarkable.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:26 AM, Newsmarket said:

Four digits?, this year?, for a video or photo?.  Very nice! I thought those days were long gone. Thanks for posting that and hopefully it encourages everyone that despite the 10 and 25 cents sales there are a few better ones still possible.

Yup, that was the intent.  Even so, I think the halcyon days of stock photography are behind us.  I'm thankful that I still get paid somewhat for this hobby.  

On 7/28/2021 at 11:56 AM, Pavel Rumlena said:

Well, congratulations, but one big sale means nothing at all, unless it would be a more regular matter. If it is more a matter of chance(at the lottery level), then it has no real meaning overall.

Right.  I see this as sort of a lottery win.... I think I may have won a new drone  😉