Again, rejection of photos for "NASA Image Restrictions: We cannot accept unaltered NASA images"

Again, rejection of photos for "NASA Image Restrictions: We cannot accept unaltered NASA images". I thank you for comparing my images to those made by NASA's Hubble telescope, but it would have been enough to read the description to understand that I am the author and that they were taken with a Celestron C8 HD telescope in my garden in Tuscany

andromedalugliobis.jpg

bollaluglio.jpg

1 hour ago, Franco Tognarini said:

Again, rejection of photos for "NASA Image Restrictions: We cannot accept unaltered NASA images". I thank you for comparing my images to those made by NASA's Hubble telescope, but it would have been enough to read the description to understand that I am the author and that they were taken with a Celestron C8 HD telescope in my garden in Tuscany

andromedalugliobis.jpg

bollaluglio.jpg

Re-submit mate! The AI and some reviewers are taking their jobs to serious ;)

1 hour ago, Franco Tognarini said:

Re-send and refused again .... I'm tired ... I'm happy with the fact that I can sell them on other sites. 

I know you have probably had enough, I don't blame you, but just a thought, are you using NASA or any other trigger words in your description, keywords or file name? It's possible there are 'red flag' words that are causing the rejections rather than the actual image. Probably not, but just mentioning in case it might help to check that too.

Thanks for the advice but the second time they were refused for:

Reasons for refusal (2)
Title: The title must be descriptive and relevant to the topic and must be in the English language. Titles cannot contain special characters, misspellings / grammar or repetition of words / phrases. The title I entered is this: "The Bubble Nebula, also known as NGC 7653, photographed with a 203mm reflector telescope and a cooled camera in my garden in Tuscany"

Focus: The main subject is out of focus or out of focus due to camera shake, ghosting, excessive use of noise reduction or technical limitations of the equipment used (for example, the autofocus search, the camera sensor quality and so on).

As for the focus and sensor quality, to get a photo of a nebula I made a sum of over 300 photos obtained by following the movement of the stars with a mount, a difficult procedure that takes hours to take a picture.  Shutterstock prefers the photos stolen from the NASA site and slightly modified. However, the two photos in question were accepted respectively by: Adobe Stock, Deposit Photo, Dreamstime, Getty Images, 123RF 

3 hours ago, Franco Tognarini said:

Reasons for refusal (2)
Title: The title must be descriptive and relevant to the topic and must be in the English language. Titles cannot contain special characters, misspellings / grammar or repetition of words / phrases. The title I entered is this: "The Bubble Nebula, also known as NGC 7653, photographed with a 203mm reflector telescope and a cooled camera in my garden in Tuscany"

Focus: The main subject is out of focus or out of focus due to camera shake, ghosting, excessive use of noise reduction or technical limitations of the equipment used (for example, the autofocus search, the camera sensor quality and so on).

As for the focus and sensor quality, to get a photo of a nebula I made a sum of over 300 photos obtained by following the movement of the stars with a mount, a difficult procedure that takes hours to take a picture.  Shutterstock prefers the photos stolen from the NASA site and slightly modified. However, the two photos in question were accepted respectively by: Adobe Stock, Deposit Photo, Dreamstime, Getty Images, 123RF 

I understand the frustration and I have had similar frustrations. However, it is best not to dwell on it and to move on. Shutterstock don't want the shot? Fine, others do and Shutterstock's loss will be their gain. 

21 hours ago, Franco Tognarini said:

Reasons for refusal (2)

On the description - they don't like mention of the equipment used in it, or info like it was taken from your garden. Just use places someone wanting to buy the image can relate to, such as Tuscany, but saying 'my garden' is considered useless info. And totally ignore how you took the photo.
https://support.submit.shutterstock.com/s/article/Why-was-my-content-rejected-for-Title?language=en_US

Can't comment on focus of your images, except to say always check at a minimum of 100%. But it seems lately focus rejections here are an issue. You not alone.

• 1 month later...