When I clicked on one of my photos this morning, I noticed that Shutterstock has changed the design and information of the image pages. 
The popularity score is back.
Then I clicked on some of my images to check if it corresponds to reality what is displayed about frequency of downloads and popularity.
Some did match the truth, some did not.
Hmmm...

image.thumb.png.c2199fd03dc6d06d660b15707e95647b.png

"Kein Interesse" means "no interest" and "Noch nicht genutzt" is "not used yet"...

Well... this is one of my bestsellers and sells regularly.

But most surprisingly, the English version of the page actually displays the correct information.
After all, that's the complete opposite!

image.thumb.png.7129f3832dc25a220132fad5dda79b7b.png

The information about the interest and usage is most likely different per market area. The info is probably not the same for the whole planet. 

In this case, it could be that the image hasn't been downloaded much in German speaking countries while it has been downloaded a lot in English speaking countries or some similar parameter.

3 hours ago, Heide Pinkall said:

When I clicked on one of my photos this morning, I noticed that Shutterstock has changed the design and information of the image pages. 
The popularity score is back.
Then I clicked on some of my images to check if it corresponds to reality what is displayed about frequency of downloads and popularity.
Some did match the truth, some did not.
Hmmm...

image.thumb.png.c2199fd03dc6d06d660b15707e95647b.png

"Kein Interesse" means "no interest" and "Noch nicht genutzt" is "not used yet"...

Well... this is one of my bestsellers and sells regularly.

But most surprisingly, the English version of the page actually displays the correct information.
After all, that's the complete opposite!

image.thumb.png.7129f3832dc25a220132fad5dda79b7b.png

I can‘t see a popularity score in my browser, Heide. Neither an „often used“ hint. It seems that they are experimenting a lot.

7 hours ago, Heide Pinkall said:

This is yours, Wilm:

image.thumb.png.fafbd81bc539d3b6248a682aa6a8046d.png

Thank you, Heide.

That's interesting, because this was one of the many images that stopped showing up when I used the "top quality" filter in the search. But the filter is gone now, as I have already written.

And why we don't get this "popularity" displayed in every browser, I don't know either. I can't see it anywhere.

11 hours ago, Heide Pinkall said:

Yes, but when I click on "English" nothing happens - the site reloads but still shows the German language...
Well...
😉

@Heide Pinkall

I reported the language change bug on the 9th of this month and received a reply that the technical team has taken over the issue. The same bug happened before. I believe the tech team is working on it now.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:36 PM, Heide Pinkall said:

Yes, but when I click on "English" nothing happens - the site reloads but still shows the German language...
Well...
😉

Hello everyone! Heide, I have the same problem with changing the language to English. Moreover, everything changes perfectly on the contributor's website. But on the SS website, it also jumps to my Russian language, no matter what I do. I switch to English in bottom,  also cleaned the cache and removed the prefix /ru and put /en instead of it, there is no sense. At the same time, if I switch to French or German, for example, everything switches perfectly, and even the description of the photo (see below). I apologize for my English.

image.png