Constant Film grain/Focus rejections.

I am suddenly getting film grain and focus rejections on my cloud and storm photos.  I am truly seeking how to fix these issues.  This is a new issue, whereas I was not getting rejections on these style photos before.  I submitted the batch at first and all were rejected due to "film grain".  I resubmitted, and some were rejected due to film grain and some due to focus.

Attached are some examples.

I am very much an amateur, so I would truly appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction, or point out what I am not understanding here.  Thanks a bunch!

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

There is considerable interest in depositing thin films at selected locations on unpatterned or broad-area substrates. This can be achieved by focusing beams of photons, electrons, or ions that are scanned or made to pass through mask openings.

myaarpmedicare.com

20 hours ago, LCT said:

Thank you kindly!  I am simply taking shots with the iphone 11 without any filters or any post editing.  I appreciate your comments, and will work on improving this area!

Cell phones are not really suitable for stock photography. Yes, you can sometimes get acceptable photos with them, but if you want to build up a good stock portfolio, you really need a decent camera.

beautiful photos!  Sad about the noise.  I think this time, the reviewer got it right.  

Sky seem to be a difficult subject.  Even with my fancy camera, I have trouble getting good sky shots without noise.  But I'm not at the skill level yet and out sky here is usually all blue or all overcast.  We don't get the energetic weather like you captured.  

You've got a good eye, it might be worth upgrading to a DSLR or Mirrorless that can do the better quality images.  

4 hours ago, Crowing Hen said:

beautiful photos!  Sad about the noise.  I think this time, the reviewer got it right.  

Sky seem to be a difficult subject.  Even with my fancy camera, I have trouble getting good sky shots without noise.  But I'm not at the skill level yet and out sky here is usually all blue or all overcast.  We don't get the energetic weather like you captured.  

You've got a good eye, it might be worth upgrading to a DSLR or Mirrorless that can do the better quality images.  

Thank you kindly!  At some point I may upgrade to a DSLR.  For now, I am spending time researching on how to best use the tool I have at my disposal.  I really appreciate the feedback from y'all!  May you all have a great evening!