If anyone could give me a hand identifying this flower/plant I’d appreciate it. I think it could be a kind of yucca (though the flowers don’t look quite the way I’d expect them too when comparing them to what the flowers look like when the plants are in bloom, rather than in early spring as here). Obviously I’m not a horticulturist

I know the middle one one is a bit out of focus (It’s not one I’d use obviously but unfortunately the only one that shows the whole plant):

flower copy.jpg

flower 3.jpg

flower 2.jpg

My best guess (based on Google’s search result on Yucca desert plant) is “Yucca Eleta - Soap Tree Plant “ 😉

Edit : Searched a bit more and it could also be “Harrimaniae Narrow Leaf Yucca Asparageaus” 

Well at least we know it’s a Yucca 😄 

The Flowers in your image are the seed pods.

A68152D6-D296-4D46-A44F-9B3CBC63B95B.png

3 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

It's really helpful on these plant ID threads if the OP states which country/state/planet they live on as the native plants around the world/s vary hugely.

It was colorado (in the US..)

10 hours ago, Repelsteeltje said:

My best guess (based on Google’s search result on Yucca desert plant) is “Yucca Eleta - Soap Tree Plant “ 😉

Edit : Searched a bit more and it could also be “Harrimaniae Narrow Leaf Yucca Asparageaus” 

Well at least we know it’s a Yucca 😄 

The Flowers in your image are the seed pods.

A68152D6-D296-4D46-A44F-9B3CBC63B95B.png

I was coming up with the Yucca as well, but not being too familiar with it or it’s lifecycle I wanted to be sure. One or  two of the photos I have I think came out good enough to submit (whether SS and other sites agree is a different matter), but with plants and animals I prefer to be sure I’m getting the common and scientific names correct. 

Thanks everyone.