You can in Catalog  Manager.

create a set with no images in it call it blank or empty…

drag your image into the set

go to that new set 

stats for that image will be at the top

to check more images you’ll have to delete each image from the set to see the stats on an individual image

6 minutes ago, Steve Cukrov said:

go to that new set 

to check more images you’ll have to delete each image from the set to see the stats on an individual image

thank you! 

The contributor app on my iPhone shows total earnings for any image that has sold recently, but there is no way to call up a random image of your choice.  It's ridiculous how little information we are give regarding our own sales and portfolio details.   You know all that raw data is there in the system, but Shutterstock just doesn't care enough to let us access and analyze it even though it would help us do a better job as contributors.

17 hours ago, littlenySTOCK said:

Hi,

How can I see the earnings on a particular image?

I can see how I can view all the top earners. but I how can I search for specific images?

16 hours ago, Steve Cukrov said:

go to that new set 

11 hours ago, Doug Jensen said:

The contributor app on my iPhone shows total earnings for any image that has sold recently, but there is no way to call up a random image of your choice.  It's ridiculous how little information we are give regarding our own sales and portfolio details.   You know all that raw data is there in the system, but Shutterstock just doesn't care enough to let us access and analyze it even though it would help us do a better job as contributors.

Steve, that's a great work around! I've used that for groups of images but stupidly never thought to do it for one lol.

Doug, you'd think they would make that raw data easily accessible to us, it's annoying that they don't. But you are right that it's there. I use Microstockr and they can collect it and make it available to us, though that does have to be paid for. 

littlenySTOCK, if you want something better than Steve's work around, then you might want to have a look at Microstockr. I use their desktop app (the mobile app was pretty useless, though it may be better now, years since I used that), and although you have to pay for it, it gives you all the ways to view your stats you could want, across all agencies. I use it daily and really wouldn't want to be without it, because it makes microstock stats life very simple :)