• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A (rather special and in black and white) video sold twice today for 0,25 cent each … strange …!?

I have a small port, so I keep uploading and my monthly target is to beat my previous mounth's downloads. I had 10dls in May, 12 in June, so far I have 5 in July. No video sales yet, not expecting mir

It's never enough, Thijs! 

Posted Images

I'm doing okay in terms of downloads. Revenue is poor due to only two ODDs all month (no EL or SOD). Geographically speaking, sales in Europe have been pretty slow this month, probably because they are all on holiday. At least the Asians and Americans are buying! If next week is decent then I should do better than July 2020 in everything except RPD. I need a couple of good ODDs or SODs to get the RPD up.

14 hours ago, Pande Putu Hadi Wiguna said:

I have more than 2000 photos in my portfolio and no sales from the 20th to today.

But I'm trying to enjoy this long process

hiks.JPG

Many beautiful photos, which deserve more. Beautiful country too (my wife was born in Indonesia).
I do see a lot of series of photos of a subject. As a result, the number of photos is somewhat distorted, because a customer will often choose only one photo.

7 minutes ago, Thijs de Graaf said:

Many beautiful photos, which deserve more. Beautiful country too (my wife was born in Indonesia).
I do see a lot of series of photos of a subject. As a result, the number of photos is somewhat distorted, because a customer will often choose only one photo.

Wow, it turns out that your wife is Indonesian. :D

Terimakasih for your advice @Thijs de Graaf, it means a lot to me. I'm starting to rearrange my portfolio again. At first, I was only after 2000 quantity. Now, I'm learning to balance between quantity and quality

But by the way, now photo approval in SS is more difficult than in previous years. I get rejected more often. LoL

54 minutes ago, Pande Putu Hadi Wiguna said:

Wow, it turns out that your wife is Indonesian. :D

Terimakasih for your advice @Thijs de Graaf, it means a lot to me. I'm starting to rearrange my portfolio again. At first, I was only after 2000 quantity. Now, I'm learning to balance between quantity and quality

But by the way, now photo approval in SS is more difficult than in previous years. I get rejected more often. LoL

Born in Palembang, Indonesian mother, Dutch father 🙂.
I expected some of your photos to be rejected as similar, which has been happening to me a lot lately. I don't sell that much either. My hobby is photographing insects. But there isn't much demand for that.
Wilm sells a lot in proportion to the number of photos he has. (although he usually doesn't think it's enough 😁 )

34 minutes ago, Thijs de Graaf said:

Born in Palembang, Indonesian mother, Dutch father 🙂.
I expected some of your photos to be rejected as similar, which has been happening to me a lot lately. I don't sell that much either. My hobby is photographing insects. But there isn't much demand for that.
Wilm sells a lot in proportion to the number of photos he has. (although he usually doesn't think it's enough 😁 )

It's never enough, Thijs! ;)

Dls consistent  @~160/month. Earnings consistent with worst months (worst yet). It's all about the ELs, ODs and SODs.......you don't gottem, you don't make much!

Still, no effort made for 2 years now, so I don't complain! 🙃

Besides, for me, July is commission month.........Christmas comes early.

NickPic140 2021-07-30, 01_47_46.jpg

July 2020 was also already a significantly below-average month. Nevertheless, I have 141 fewer downloads and 8% less revenue in July 2021. Even 2 good SODs and a good Enhanced could not change that.

The same is true for AS. I have 40 fewer downloads and 14% less revenue in July 2021 than I did in July 2020 - and that's despite having a great $90+ day in this July.