Can I sell photos that belong to another photographer?

Is there any control at Shutterstock to figure out if the uploader is the original owner of a photo?  
I found exactly 56 photos from me available to download and nobody seems to care about it.
I sent several emails to the dedicated services, and after a week I still didn't get an answer.
Removing copyrighted photos on Amazon takes an hour, on Instagram it takes up to 12 hours, how long does it take on Shutterstock?
Is there even anybody working at Shutterstock?  Or can I start making money from other photographers as well?
Thanks for the attention (if any).

It’s too bad one have to fill in a DMCA notice. But that’s obviously how it works. Shutterstock is very reluctant to take down ports with stolen images. Alex made this post (taken down by SS ..!), and most of the ports he point out are amazingly still active:

https://brutallyhonestmicrostock.com/2019/01/27/update-why-shutterstocks-copyright-infringement-problems-should-concern-you/

What I don't understand is why Shutterstock can't check uploaded images to see if they already exist in their collection?

Google image search can search the entire Internet for similar images, so why can't Shutterstock search at least their own collection?

Maybe Shutterstock (and other agencies) should hire Google to implement s system to prevent upload of stolen images.

1 hour ago, Doug McLean said:

What I don't understand is why Shutterstock can't check uploaded images to see if they already exist in their collection?

Google image search can search the entire Internet for similar images, so why can't Shutterstock search at least their own collection?

Maybe Shutterstock (and other agencies) should hire Google to implement s system to prevent upload of stolen images.

That should not be a problem for shutterstock since when you upload an image that might be similar to a previously uploaded one they immediately reject it. So, yes they know if similar images exist. Probably the time it will take for a reviewer to go through  10-20 pages of similar content every time would be a cost problem. I guess the algorithm they have in place is not yet that smart to point to exact copies only. But of course this is not an excuse. 

They could check that but ultimately, why would they bother?

To them, a sale is a sale.  Doesn't matter who buys it or from whom.
Until they end up on the wrong side of a legal case i suspect that attitude won't change.

So I sent today a filled up DMCA form to Shutterstock and I wonder how long it will take to remove the copyrighted images.

Just a FYI, the clown who is selling my photos didn't take ANY of the pictures in his album, they're mostly photos from car manufacturers and/or car dealers.  And he has a ton of them! 
https://www.shutterstock.com/g/huang+zixing

Shutterstock should control this asap, this is absolutely incredible coming from a "serious" website.

7 hours ago, Doug McLean said:

What I don't understand is that Shutterstock are not removing stolen images and ports immidiately when they become aware of it and given a clear case from other contributors (who even are treated like traitors or criminals).

• 2 months later...