SS wants me to remove "/" sign in the description of EDITORIAL picture

Hi, as you all well know, editorial photos in SS have specific description format:

"City, State / Country - Month Day Year: Description" 

But these days, when I try to upload an editorial, SS gives me a warning that I should remove the "/" sign between City and Country. When I do so, I won't fullfill description requirements and the picture won't be accepted. (Check attached picture.)

If I leave it there, its deleted automatically by SS after saving... and I still won't fullfill the description requirements, ergo my photo will be declined.

What the hell? Didn't happen to me before. Thanks for any suggestions.

Screenshot from 2021-06-21 13-13-15.png

Special characters are not allowed in the description and "/" is a special character. In this case "/" means "or", as in "state or country", where both are not necessary.

Just write "Prague, Czech Republic - Month........." and it will be accepted.

description.jpg.c060fa7992d70423429c5140b484f2c0.jpg

https://support.submit.shutterstock.com/s/article/Why-was-my-content-rejected-for-Editorial-Caption?language=en_US

The given example by SS is very confusing, not your fault.

19 hours ago, Tereza Koudelkova said:

Hi, as you all well know, editorial photos in SS have specific description format:

"City, State / Country - Month Day Year: Description" 

But these days, when I try to upload an editorial, SS gives me a warning that I should remove the "/" sign between City and Country. When I do so, I won't fullfill description requirements and the picture won't be accepted. (Check attached picture.)

If I leave it there, its deleted automatically by SS after saving... and I still won't fullfill the description requirements, ergo my photo will be declined.

What the hell? Didn't happen to me before. Thanks for any suggestions.

Screenshot from 2021-06-21 13-13-15.png

This format works with no issues at all:

Pune, India - June 20 2021: (blah blah blah.....)