How can I contact the client who bought the photo? I realized that I've added wrong info into the photo title

Hi! I figured out that in one photo I've added wrong info to the video title and to the location the photo was taken. I am sure the client bought the photo because of that misleading data and I would like to contact them and give another photo or something. Also it seems that I cannot change the location of the photo anymore with "edit content" tools.

1 hour ago, MrSorbias said:

Hi! I figured out that in one photo I've added wrong info to the video title and to the location the photo was taken. I am sure the client bought the photo because of that misleading data and I would like to contact them and give another photo or something. Also it seems that I cannot change the location of the photo anymore with "edit content" tools.

There is no way to contact the buyer.

If the location is in the file name then that doesn't matter, the buyers don't see that.

If it's in the description or keywords you can change that info by editing in through your catalogue manager.

If it's the 'location' data, that appears to be uneditable. Therefore I think your only options are to contact SS directly, they may be able to offer some help (though I doubt it). Or remove the file and submit again with the correct location. If you do that be aware it may not be approved. I'd also suggest changing the file name so it doesn't get rejected for already being in your port (even though it isn't).

Yeah, I deleted  the image already and I've already contacted Shutterstock helpdesk and got response that they typically won't contact clients from this kind of issues.

Then I decided to try to reverse engineer the client, called 2 plausible marketing agencies who are working with that thing that is in the image, in trying to ask if they bought it. They didn't. I don't anymore know what to do. I already used so much time with this and I don't like the idea that I might be a reason of some very stupid marketing or even failed printed media. 😕