25 minutes ago, KishoreJ said:

I too have not received my May payment but then I have not crossed the threshold. So can't complain. But there IS cause for concern. Clearly, SS is on ventilator. There are many things not OK at SS. Earlier I used to get approval (in 95% of the cases) for my images uploaded from India within 10-15 minutes (yes, minutes). Now this takes 5-7 DAYS. There are over whelming cases of rejections due to standard reason 'main subject not in focus ..... blah blah blah'. But these images resubmitted without any changes get approved immdtly. Either the approvers have received orders to cut down on acceptance of contributors' images or they need proper eye checkup. Getty images/iStock used to take 3-4 days for approval and I used to fume. Now they are doing much better than SS. In last three months, I have received two intimations from SS that my rate of payments has increased because of certain threshold of higher downloads by users. But my payment is still stuck at 12 cents per download - same as earlier. What's up SS?

We have another complaint topic for that  😁😁

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First they slap us in the face with the 'new earning structure' (a tool to undermine the hard work of contributors) and now faced with late payments without any word from the admins. This is just one

What unnecessary impatience, I received the amount requested yesterday, June 9, 2021 on Paypal. This time again and since 2017, I have always been paid between the 7th and the 12th of the month. Fra

That's the second time this year. Extremely fast in cutting contributor commissions and paying out dividends to stakeholders, but keeping their IT-department and Financial department running is too mu

Posted Images