Probably a mistake. Resubmit.

Unless you have an icon in there (or in keywords) that is causing the issue. The thumbnails are to small for me to see properly so can't be specific, but anything like a Polaroid photo shape, Beetle car shape, Apple phone shape,  Disney character shape, etc. You'd have to check the restrictions lists, but some things like this are unlicencable (mine are off the top of my head examples, and may be fine, but I think they are unlicencable, check properly if you have them). 

On 6/5/2021 at 11:24 AM, Linda Bestwick said:

Probably a mistake. Resubmit.

Unless you have an icon in there (or in keywords) that is causing the issue. The thumbnails are to small for me to see properly so can't be specific, but anything like a Polaroid photo shape, Beetle car shape, Apple phone shape,  Disney character shape, etc. You'd have to check the restrictions lists, but some things like this are unlicencable (mine are off the top of my head examples, and may be fine, but I think they are unlicencable, check properly if you have them). 

Thank you for your help Linda! I will check.. But, what do you tyhink about this van icon? 

Captura_01.JPG

10 minutes ago, alvarobueno said:

Thank you for your help Linda! I will check.. But, what do you tyhink about this van icon? 

Captura_01.JPG

Well I know nothing about vehicles but even I can tell that's a VW camper design. Yep that's going to be a problem imo.

Vehicles

• Cars and other vehicles, such as boats, buses, motorcycles, scooters, RVs, trains, and trucks, where the car/vehicle is depicted as isolated or the main focus of the content, are subject to copyright protection

• Illustrations, vectors, and animations of cars and other vehicles that are isolated or the main subject of the content can be acceptable for commercial use if the design of the car/vehicle is generic and free of logos or brand identifiers

• Images of isolated vehicles may be acceptable for editorial use with a proper caption. These images will be evaluated on a case by case basis

https://support.submit.shutterstock.com/s/article/Known-Image-Restrictions-Objects-and-Subjects?language=en_US

I know your camper isn't the main subject, but it can be isolated to be used as a main subject.
Get rid of the V shape on the front to make it more generic, that might be enough to make it OK.

Just had a further check and found this:

We also do not accept any illustrations of vehicles that resemble the trademarked design of the VW Beetle, Camper Van, Jetta or Golf models for commercial or editorial use.

https://support.submit.shutterstock.com/s/article/Submitting-Content-Images-of-Vehicles-and-Transportation?language=en_US

Yep, the VW camper is definitely going to get you this rejection.

If you get this rejection in future, check with a search in the Support Center (via your dashboard). Anything that may raise a red flag are major brand designs or logos, and naked bodies as Darla pointed out as examples. I think nudity would be more likely to get a 'mature content' or 'objectionable content' rejection (female nipples for example), but if you go search the info you will find out. 
Whatever goes for photos or footage likely applies to illustration too.

5 hours ago, Linda Bestwick said:

Well I know nothing about vehicles but even I can tell that's a VW camper design. Yep that's going to be a problem imo.

https://support.submit.shutterstock.com/s/article/Known-Image-Restrictions-Objects-and-Subjects?language=en_US

I know your camper isn't the main subject, but it can be isolated to be used as a main subject.
Get rid of the V shape on the front to make it more generic, that might be enough to make it OK.

Thank you for the info! I will delete the curves and resubmit... It is incredible that VW has the patent on two curved lines ... I am perplexed by the level of piscosis in today's society.

5 hours ago, Linda Bestwick said:

If you get this rejection in future, check with a search in the Support Center (via your dashboard). Anything that may raise a red flag are major brand designs or logos, and naked bodies as Darla pointed out as examples. I think nudity would be more likely to get a 'mature content' or 'objectionable content' rejection (female nipples for example), but if you go search the info you will find out. 
Whatever goes for photos or footage likely applies to illustration too.

I would never have imagined that the level of puritanism would reach a few lines of a tiny icon ... Society is sick. I'll mark it as adult content ... OMG ... Anyway, thanks again!